697 users online (80 members and 617 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bones found in Kansas City, MO, Sept. 6, 2013

Please use this thread to discuss and follow up on the bones found by the Railroad workers: http://www.kmbc.com/news/kansas-city...o/-/index.html

The bones were found near Dora Street and Lydia Avenue.

Please stay on topic and treat each other respectfully. If this discovery is unrelated to Lisa, the thread will close.

Thanks,

Salem

This doesn't appear to be very close to their home. Hopefully they'll release more details soon (adult, child, etc).

Nevermind, my map put in the wrong address the first time. Looks to be 7-8 miles from the home. FX this is her (and only saying that because I do not believe she is alive and I want justice for her).
    Last edited by amymarie; 09-11-2013 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Correction

I don't see anything that says they were a child's bones.. Did I miss that ?
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    I don't see anything that says they were a child's bones.. Did I miss that ?
    It didn't say whether they were child or adult.
    Last edited by amymarie; 09-11-2013 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Add a t

Quote Originally Posted by amymarie View Post
    It didn't say whether they were child or adult.
    Amymarie you scared me I thought maybe they found out who they belonged to. Many of us locals have talked about this since Friday when they were discovered. I wish they would release more, although I don't think it has been enough time yet.

I think she is still alive and these bones will turn out to be someone else sadly. No matter what someone is going to be sad..
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

Quote Originally Posted by amymarie View Post
    This doesn't appear to be very close to their home. Hopefully they'll release more details soon (adult, child, etc).

Nevermind, my map put in the wrong address the first time. Looks to be 7-8 miles from the home. FX this is her (and only saying that because I do not believe she is alive and I want justice for her).
    Wait is the Fingers crossed??? That seems odd. I just could not think that about a baby. I will always hold out hope for her.

I don't think these bones have anything to do with her.

Is there a link yet confirming they are even human bones? I can not "hope they are her" no matter if human or otherwise. Right now I hope they are bones from an animal that died of old age.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

Lisa is a beautiful little girl and she is out there somewhere; I have to hope for a live Lisa to be found because she, her brothers and her family deserve nothing else.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

Nothing more on the bones yet? Not even what they are?

JMO, I understand the fingers crossed sentiment. With every new bones discovery I hope that it's a missing persons case that gets solved and tend to be a little sad if it turns out to be just an animal that died of an old age. It's not because I wish any of the missing to be dead, but because the fact is that many of them are dead whether I wish it or not and they need to be found so their families can bury them and the police can find out what happened to them and arrest the perp, if any foul play is involved.

If the missing person died he or she is no less dead when undiscovered.

IMO, If it was her I'd think that would of came out by now. At the very least if it was a child/baby bones.

Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    IMO, If it was her I'd think that would of came out by now. At the very least if it was a child/baby bones.
    I guess it would depend on who LE is watching post discovery and while the ID is being made.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

I can't for the life of me find the address of the Starbucks Jeremy worked at that night. Anyone have it handy?

Quote Originally Posted by iamnotagolem View Post
    I can't for the life of me find the address of the Starbucks Jeremy worked at that night. Anyone have it handy?
    Quoting myself, I found it 4101 main st. So he would have driven right past the location that these bones were found. Guess we just wait now to see if they are Lisa.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast