Elisa Lam Memorial Thread

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Use this thread to post condolences and support for Elisa's family, and tributes to Elisa.

Thank you for this thread.

Elisa seemed to be a very nice girl with a lot of creativity and an adventurous spirit. I wish this had never happened to her. R.I.P., Elisa Lam.

And all my sympathy to the Lam family as well as Elisa's friends.

I've now read every single post in this section. I am glad to say everyone truly seems concerned for Elisa. I think that speaks to something special about her that really grabbed people's attention. And it's not just here.. there are people around the world thinking of Elisa.

Yes, I am with you on that. The more I read about her the sadder it makes me. I truly hope that she did not pass in great agony and that her family has been able to cope with the situation. I for one won't stop investigating this case until we get a conclusive answer, and I believe she deserves that from us. What makes it sadder to me is that the police department had no evidence for their conclusions on the case, so we are leave with "not knowing". That happens with these sorts of stories, but I will continue to pursue leads and post them here as they become available.

From what I have read, I think it was very quick.

rest%20in%20peace.jpg

MICHAEL JACKSON - GONE TOO SOON LYRICS

Gone Too Soon
Like a comet
Blazing 'cross the evening sky
Gone too soon

Like a rainbow
Fading in the twinkling of an eye
Gone too soon

Shiny and sparkly
And splendidly bright
Here one day
Gone one night

Like the loss of sunlight
On a cloudy afternoon
Gone too soon

Like a castle
Built upon a sandy beach
Gone too soon

Like a perfect flower
That is just beyond your reach
Gone too soon

Born to amuse, to inspire, to delight
Here one day
Gone one night

Like a sunset
Dying with the rising of the moon
Gone too soon
Gone too soon

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSz16ngdsG0"]sarah mclachlan - i will remember you - YouTube[/ame]

Something pretty..

Attachments

• white daisy.jpg
    white daisy.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 43
Hello fellow sleuths! Have been a lurker for years and this case has finally prompted me to join!

I have been praying for the family and will continue to do so! I hope they are successful in their civil case against the Cecil and accomplish with that suit their needs, desires, questions, et cetera.

May you rest in peace, Elisa! I know you felt lonely at times but, I hope you are looking down from wherever you are and can see the love from total strangers for you! You were a beautiful and unique young woman with such a kind heart and in MHO too good for this world!

Respectfully and in the highest regards,
Acacia

Hi Acacia!

Welcome!

I'm just a regular poster, not an official welcomer, but I liked your first post.

Attachments

• lit up flower.jpg
    lit up flower.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 42
To Elisa:
I never had the chance to meet you, or even know about you until about 5 days ago. In that time I have spent countless hours trying to understand who you were and how such a beautiful, strong soul was taken away from us before she truly had her time to shine. I know nothing can be done to bring you back, but hopefully the truth can be revealed, and as some small fragment of consolation, your story will serve to help countless others.

To Friends/Family:
I am truly sorry for your loss. Even though this is my first post, I am sure all of us here want you to know that even though we never met this wonderful girl, we all want to ensure her legacy is one of sufficient grandeur to represent the amazing person she was - and not let it rest as another statistic. If any of her family or friends are reading this, we were deprived of the chance to meet her and if any of you would be willing to share, we would love to know more about her.

Elisa Lam, rest in peace.

Hi every one,*

19th February 2015,exactly *two years ago, the body of Elisa Lam was found in the water tank of the Cecil Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles.*

Since than, the police close the case as an "accident" but we won't forget her and we ask for the truth!

If you want to join us we will meet in front of the Cecil hotel at 7pm for remember Elisa. Flowers, candles, messages and pics are more than welcome to create a little memorial on the side walk.

We also create an event on fb to share. Please let us to let the people know about this

www.facebook.com/events/627456034021009/

Thanks

Hey there, I'm writing a book about this case. Was wondering if I could chat with you (over email or phone)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back