802 users online (96 members and 706 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 9

Robert Mayer

White Male
    6' to 6'1"
    200 lbs.
    Hair - Brown
    Eyes - Green
    Currently unshaven

Nickname - Rob

Left hand, middle finger was slightly chopped off tip – has nail, but middle finger is shorter -
    Clothing - Probably wearing blue or gray collared polo with J.C.Electrical logo,
    jeans, Black work boots, possible baseball cap, ray ban sunglasses

No ID, no Wallet

Robert Mayer went to work June 14, 2013. He was seen at work with his car. He was last seen at a scrap metal yard around 2:15. His car – a 2004 red Pontiac GTO- was located the next day, Saturday, June 15 at 8:30 p.m. at the Deer Park Train Station, a few miles from the house. Roberts family states that he never takes the train as he drives to and from work. His car was found abandoned at Deer Park train station His family says that Robert has never stayed away from home.Robert does not have identification on him, as his wallet was found at home. He has not been seen or heard from. His case remains unsolved.

If any information Please contact

Suffolk County Police Department
    631-697-6186

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Last edited by KateB; 04-30-2015 at 10:53 PM. Reason: repair url tags.

NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 June 2013 - #9

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

Thanks,

Cat
    Last edited by KateB; 04-30-2015 at 10:53 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Again, no sleuthing of family members! Please continue here...

Please continue here...

First

Quote Originally Posted by Force Ten View Post
    First
    "First" what???? I do not understand the revelance ask I do not unstand why you would post that... plz explain...

"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large one either"~Albert Einstien~

I also want to ask you how you are so positive no drugs, mob, attack, walking out on his own, suicide etc is not what happened? As that pretty much includes all possibilities... what? ??? :sasquach: ???

"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large one either"~Albert Einstien~

Quote Originally Posted by Born2succeed View Post
    I also want to ask you how you are so positive no drugs, mob, attack, walking out on his own, suicide etc is not what happened? As that pretty much includes all possibilities... what? ??? :sasquach: ???

IDK, Maybe a GF???
    The World Has Gone Mad.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Force Ten View Post
    First
    :Banane23:

Quote Originally Posted by trigger View Post
    IDK, Maybe a GF???
    Ohhhh I didnt realize he had not included that theory...was trying to remember them all. Thank you for clarifying.

:browniebutton: ??

But :waitsec: would not gf include him walking out on his own??

Quote Originally Posted by Born2succeed View Post
    But :waitsec: would not gf include him walking out on his own??

Oh I guess your right.
    The World Has Gone Mad.

I am too... very very

We may never really know what happened to this man. I just find it strange that no one saw anything in the middle of an afternoon. Makes me wonder if they had their own security cameras in their house.
    So Robert Mayer goes to scrap yard,than comes home,puts all his belongings in the drawer and heads back out? Was he being followed? I find it strange the wife was not home at that hour nor were the kids.
    Did he have a meeting to go to with some people and left it all behind as he feared for his life? Or is this a staged disappearance for someone who clearly wants to start over? I'm on the fence right now.Nothing makes sense with what little we know.

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast