1484 users online (270 members and 1214 guests)  

Websleuths News

Some funnies I picked out from imgur

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Reader, I did "Cat Facts" to Mr noZ for April Fool's a couple years ago. I began in early March & sent the messages increasingly more often. I got a phone number from PA & he had no clue. He was ok with once a day & interesting facts but when messages were repeated & very frequent... not so much. Got him good!

April 1st, after frantically sending messages from PA, I sent a text from my own cell asking if he had ever seen Superman & Clark Kent at the same time. Then I sent one asking if had ever gotten a Cat Fact while in the room with me.

The idea came from WS, but I do not remember which thread.
    Last edited by noZme; 09-18-2013 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reader View Post

Quote Originally Posted by noZme View Post
    Reader, I did "Cat Facts" to Mr noZ for April Fool's a couple years ago. I began in early March & sent the messages increasingly more often. I got a phone number from PA & he had no clue. He was ok with once a day & interesting facts but when messages were repeated & very frequent... not so much. Got him good!

April 1st, after frantically sending messages from PA, I sent a text from my own cell asking if he had ever seen Superman & Clark Kent at the same time. Then I sent one asking if had ever gotten a Cat Fact while in the room with me.

The idea came from WS, but I do not remember which thread.
    I think my neighbors could hear my laughter from their yards.