NY - home trashed by hundreds of partying teens

zippitydoda

Reaction score
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...hed-hundreds-partying-teens-article-1.1460006

Former NFL offensive lineman Brian Holloway initially thought the Twitter photos showing young people partying at his family’s second home in upstate New York were a hoax.

Then he saw pictures of teens standing on the dining room table he bought with his Super Bowl winnings.

Luckily - most of the hundreds of young people who broke into his home and trashed it are idiots who posted twitter and instagram photos of themselves while doing this - so they can easily identified.

The article has another website he created that post their photos. Its clear that some people who walk amongst us are stupid - really stupid.

I wonder how the parents of these precious snowflakes will respond.

I really do not like people who do things like that.

Holloway says parents threatened him after he posted pictures of their children online in an attempt to hold them accountable.
"Parents are upset with me when their child was in my house ... taking drugs, using roofies and drinking, and they're going to be upset with me?" he said in disbelief.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/19/us/new-york-teens-house-party/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

There's your answer. All I can do is shake my head.

That is horrible. I remember hearing about teenagers breaking into other people's house to party many times. It occurs when the homeowner is out of town.

These precious ones need to spend some time in juvie.

wonder how they got in and how they knew the house would be vacant ...

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...hed-hundreds-partying-teens-article-1.1460006

Former NFL offensive lineman Brian Holloway initially thought the Twitter photos showing young people partying at his family’s second home in upstate New York were a hoax.

Then he saw pictures of teens standing on the dining room table he bought with his Super Bowl winnings.

Luckily - most of the hundreds of young people who broke into his home and trashed it are idiots who posted twitter and instagram photos of themselves while doing this - so they can easily identified.

The article has another website he created that post their photos. Its clear that some people who walk amongst us are stupid - really stupid.

They are threatening to sue him for putting their teens pictures online. Really parents? I agree with the one poster in comments, he should post both the teens faces and their parents too. I don't think he's going to be intimidated.

Ex-NFL star Brian Holloway may be sued by parents of teens

BY JAIME URIBARRI / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
PUBLISHED: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2013, 10:29 PM
UPDATED: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2013, 11:10 AM

"If Brian Holloway thought the hundreds of teenagers who destroyed his home were ruthless, wait until their families are through with him.

Several parents are reportedly considering lawsuits against the former NFL star after he posted their children's names on a website created in the wake of the Labor Day weekend house party.

The website, www.helpmesave300.com, identifies over 100 of the estimated 300 house-crashers who trashed his upstate New York residence, and includes photos and tweets that documented the reckless destruction.

But rather than apologize to Holloway for their children's behavior, some parents have contacted their lawyers to see what legal action they can take against the former Patriots and Raiders offensive lineman, local affiliate ABC News 10 reported."

Much more...

Ex-NFL star Brian Holloway may be sued by parents of teens

BY JAIME URIBARRI / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
PUBLISHED: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2013, 10:29 PM
UPDATED: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2013, 11:10 AM

"If Brian Holloway thought the hundreds of teenagers who destroyed his home were ruthless, wait until their families are through with him.

Several parents are reportedly considering lawsuits against the former NFL star after he posted their children's names on a website created in the wake of the Labor Day weekend house party.

The website, www.helpmesave300.com, identifies over 100 of the estimated 300 house-crashers who trashed his upstate New York residence, and includes photos and tweets that documented the reckless destruction.

But rather than apologize to Holloway for their children's behavior, some parents have contacted their lawyers to see what legal action they can take against the former Patriots and Raiders offensive lineman, local affiliate ABC News 10 reported."

Much more...

:doh: This is just messed up. I hope he goes after all of these "parents".

:notgood:

I would think he is the one who should be suing parents for damages to him home.

They are threatening to sue him for putting their teens pictures online. Really parents? I agree with the one poster in comments, he should post both the teens faces and their parents too. I don't think he's going to be intimidated.

The parents suing .. is absolutely &^*%&$&^%^*&^ ridiculous!!!

300 partied, trashed, stole from, did drugs& god knows what else. Only one showed back up for the clean up ! The homeowner's son saw them posting on social media sites from the party. The way the parents are acting I shouldn't be surprised the kids think this kind of behavior is acceptable.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

"so glad my parents don't give a f what I do" ~ about sums up the situation.

Here comes :jail: or worse if these kids don't shape up fast. Even the girls don't seem to care that they're breaking and entering, wrecking someone else's property and taking stuff that doesn't belong to them.

Say goodbye to civilization as we know it. :scared:

I'm impressed with the way BH is handling the situation. Of course he's angry, justifiably so, about the destruction of his property but his emphasis seems to be equally on the spirit of these kids too. They need help NOW.
The parents should pay and then see to it that their kids do too.

300 partied, trashed, stole from, did drugs& god knows what else. Only one showed back up for the clean up ! The homeowner's son saw them posting on social media sites from the party. The way the parents are acting I shouldn't be surprised the kids think this kind of behavior is acceptable.

Wow. At least one kid has a parent or parents who understand what their responsibility is here. Unbelievable that only one showed up after they were outed though. Like you point out, the parents are part of the collective problem. What's up with that?

300 partied, trashed, stole from, did drugs& god knows what else. Only one showed back up for the clean up !The homeowner's son saw them posting on social media sites from the party.
The way the parents are acting I shouldn't be surprised the kids think this kind of behavior is acceptable.

BBM

Do any of the parents really have a case when their own kids posted the pictures in the first place? :facepalm:

I can't believe the nerve of any of the families trying to come back at BH for identifying the kids from pictures they posted. This story reminds me of the kids who broke into and trashed a guy's house that he had been fixing up. The parents didn't care that their children were breaking the law and destroying someone else's property; they tried to get the guy charged with child endangerment because he kept the 8 and 9 year old kids in a closet until police arrived.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back