743 users online (94 members and 649 guests)  

Websleuths News

New Registration

A friend of mine signed up for WS on Saturday and today (Monday) when she tries to sign in she gets an error message that she doesn't have permission to access the site. Is there a waiting period after signing up? I can't remember having to wait. TIA.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

Quote Originally Posted by SieSie
    A friend of mine signed up for WS on Saturday and today (Monday) when she tries to sign in she gets an error message that she doesn't have permission to access the site. Is there a waiting period after signing up? I can't remember having to wait. TIA.
    After I signed up, it took me several hours before I could post.
    That was confusing.......but in the end it was all good............

Quote Originally Posted by SieSie

When a person registers they will be unable to post untill I approve and process the registration. I usually do new registrations a couple times a day but if Im busy it may only get done once a day.

Siesie if your friend cannot log in have her email me and I will see what the problem is.

tybee
    Welcome to the World Baby Caleb!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tybee204
    When a person registers they will be unable to post untill I approve and process the registration. I usually do new registrations a couple times a day but if Im busy it may only get done once a day.

Siesie if your friend cannot log in have her email me and I will see what the problem is.

tybee
    Thanks Tybee, I'll send her an email now.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*