Resolved MO - Kansas City, Bones on bank of Missouri River, Sep'13 - Not human

Hmmm. that is interesting.. So like they washed up???

Well, a human skull is pretty distinctive! Surely there aren't any wild monkeys roaming the banks of this river.

Well, a human skull is pretty distinctive! Surely there aren't any wild monkeys roaming the banks of this river.

Yes, and a dog skull is pretty distinctive too, no matter the breed. I think we can say that the bones are not adult-sized human bones based on the size. The reporter in the video said that a source told him the hand was more like a foot. He didn't say paw so...I guess we'll find out soon if they are non-human bones.

I hope that, if nothing else, every time a little bone is found in Missouri, a certain guilty woman feels terrible for what she did.

I get my hopes up every time. Lisa deserves justice.

More bones could "wash up" or come about. Lisa does deserve some justice.

That still leaves at least one, possibly two, sets of remains that have not yet been classified. I have been watching for them to be entered on NAMUS, and that hasn't happened yet, so I don't know whether to assume that means they have already been identified and don't need to be entered, or they are just moving very very slowly. I wonder, hypothetically of course, how a suspect being the next of kin would affect the process of notification? Or would it?

I wonder how long they date back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back