424 users online (52 members and 372 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - Missing toddler forced to hide for 6 hrs

HARRISON TWP. A missing toddler has been found tonight and his mother will be arrested on charges of child endangering and inducing panic, Montgomery County Sheriff Phil Plummer said.

The baby stood in the backyard and hid in the bushes for six hours by himself. The baby was terrified, while we sat here and listened to her lie about what happened."

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it's not ... The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone." - Robin Williams

On the sunny shores of I-65
    You know, the day we quit using children as objects/ pawns is the day I die happy.
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

Well, I guess I should just be glad she didn't kill him to get back at his father...

North Alabama
    That poor little guy. Six hours outside in the bushes with no one to care for him. I'm glad he's safe, but what an ordeal for a child so young. His egg donor sure is one cold-hearted woman.

I hope she NEVER gets the chance to be his custodial parent ever again. I hope she has lost custody of both babies permanently. It's obvious that she's incapable of loving her children, and putting their needs first.

Beautiful child! My goodness. I agree - I hope she lost custody for good, of both children.