OH - Missing toddler forced to hide for 6 hrs

popsicle

faith hope love
Reaction score
HARRISON TWP. — A missing toddler has been found tonight and his mother will be arrested on charges of child endangering and inducing panic, Montgomery County Sheriff Phil Plummer said.

snip

The baby stood in the backyard and hid in the bushes for six hours by himself. The baby was terrified, while we sat here and listened to her lie about what happened."

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/crime-law/toddler-reported-missing/nZws2/

You know, the day we quit using children as objects/ pawns is the day I die happy.

Well, I guess I should just be glad she didn't kill him to get back at his father... :facepalm:

That poor little guy. Six hours outside in the bushes with no one to care for him. I'm glad he's safe, but what an ordeal for a child so young. His egg donor sure is one cold-hearted woman.

I hope she NEVER gets the chance to be his custodial parent ever again. I hope she has lost custody of both babies permanently. It's obvious that she's incapable of loving her children, and putting their needs first.

Beautiful child! My goodness. I agree - I hope she lost custody for good, of both children. :(

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back