WA - Aglaia Cloud charged w/raping daughter's 15yo ex-bf, 2013

popsicle

faith hope love
Reaction score
THURSTON COUNTY, Wash. — Aglaia Cloud, 36, is an aspiring actress, model, and musician.

snip

...arraigned on charges of raping a 15-year-old boy.

snip

...the teen’s mother became suspicious after he broke up with his girlfriend but kept going over to her home.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/woman-accused-raping-her-daughters-ex-boyfriend/nZzbP/

womanaccused.jpg

Kudos to the Mom of this 15 y/o boy for being observant, caring and being a MOM!

If the gender of the victim and perp were reversed- do you think the perp would be out on bail and allowed to move out of state?

Disgusting

When I was a teenager, there was this "mom" that always hit on her daughters' boyfriends. Some of the boys took her up on it (don't know if this is true or just rumor). At that time I just thought she was a skanky wh*re. Now I realize that she was a gross rapist.

If the gender of the victim and perp were reversed- do you think the perp would be out on bail and allowed to move out of state?

Absolutely not.

Some of the comments at the links are the worse I have ever read. People do not get that this BOY will be adversely effected by this. Not to mention she promised him to help him hook up with an agent to further his dancing career if he kept allowing her to rape him.

Where's the production of child *advertiser censored* charge as well?

We also can't forget the impact on the poor daughter either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back