OK OK - Nora Duncan (58), Canute, 8 April 1969

Nora went missing 4/8/1969

Attachments

• 1953 chevy collage.jpg
    1953 chevy collage.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 179
There were three people in the 53 Chevy......The news article at NAMUS indicates that the car was last seen when someone pushed it to get it started (not uncommon back then- even for a newer car).

Wow- a training dive solving SIX missing persons cases in one day? Incredible!

WOW, you found it little726!!!! Someone needs to call it in. Press is thinking it was three fishermen from late 1950's. Now that we know Dora had two companions it must be her!!!

I'd rather someone else call it in. I get too frustrated when I talk to LE!

PLEASE DO!!!

That chevy looks like a 1952 maybe? Or did they make a split windshield in 1953? I thought that 1952 was the last year they did that but I could be wrong. And maybe Nora's was a '52 and it was just misreported or unknown at the time. It sure seems like this very well could be Nora and definitely a good find that should be called in! Good job!

That chevy looks like a 1952 maybe? Or did they make a split windshield in 1953? I thought that 1952 was the last year they did that but I could be wrong. And maybe Nora's was a '52 and it was just misreported or unknown at the time. It sure seems like this very well could be Nora and definitely a good find that should be called in! Good job!

Sent Sherriff an e-mail ;)

Here's a photo of Nora Duncan, and her NamUs no photo casefile.

http://www.fourstateshomepage.com/s...lve-cold-cases/d/story/57_VFGwsZ0emy-NjemCgGQ

03b8219b-6e74-488c-84c0-68b4143af092.jpg

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/17424/0

Shhesh.....not sure how to add more info. ..there is another thread on this story that mentions that there was 4 people in the car. Nora, John Porter, Elrie Porter and Clayburn Hammock. Where is the 4th body? Nora has a daughter that lives near me in Joplin, MO that she wrote a letter saying that her mother was last seen with Clayburn Hammock and Mr. Porter. I am so confused, can someone assist? LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back