Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #6 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Shockley_Jahessye_lg.jpg

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=78797
Police and community members continue to search for 5-year-old Jahessye Shockley who disappeared on October 11, 2011 from Glendale, Arizona.

Info & Support thread

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Please Continue here...

Bumping for Jhessye!!

"Its" court date is coming up on Monday (7-22) @ 8:30 AM.
First appearance with new attorney.

Looks like we have to wait longer.......

MC Superior Court‏@courtpio1h
Judge Rosa Mroz set a status conference for Jerice Hunter on 9/23/2013 at 8:30. A trial date will be set at that time.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...tes-avondale-man-who-believes-she-is-innocent

AVONDALE, AZ - The woman accused of murdering her young daughter has formed a friendship with an Avondale man who believes she is innocent.

“She’s trying to tell the truth now,” said Elder Kim Baker, a West Valley church leader, “but I think her past is outweighing anyone listening to her sincere pleas.”

Baker became interested in Jerice Hunter’s case and started sending postcards to the inmate in May, he told ABC15.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...an-who-believes-she-is-innocent#ixzz2cMbjy3rC

Please discuss the upcoming trial here. Let us know when the trial starts and we will move this to Trials.

Salem

Just pulling up my chair - want to have a good seat for this trial. Its been a long time coming.

Thank you for the new thread Salem :)

It's hard to believe this!! There must be something about having to wait 3 years in AZ before trial.

MC Superior Court‏@courtpio7m
Next court date in State v. Jerice Hunter is 12/2/2013 at 8:30 am. Judge Rosa Mroz set a trial date in the case on 8/4/2014.

Well, at least she is locked up and can't be producing any more throw-away babies. Justice for Jhessye is coming.

Looks like a cast on Jerice's left arm. Wonder if she's been getting into fights with other inmates :bigfight:, or if she's punching out the walls in her cell to vent her hostility since she no longer has defenseless children to punch around :stormingmad:.

Looks like she's gaining weight, too :sumo:. The jail food must be pretty good. A diet of bread and water should take care of that :drink:.

August!!! Why do the wheels of justice move so slow!!! Justice for Jhessye!!!

I have a suspicion that the most damning evidence against Jerice is in the form of witness testimony. August 2014 is indeed a long way off. A good stretch of time for Jerice's defense to prepare an adequate defense, which is good because she can't cry boo hoo on appeal that her defense did not have sufficient time to be built. That year also a good stretch of time in which the prosecution can prepare its witnesses, some of whom have surely been abused or terrorized by the defendant.

I would rather it take another year if it means that Jhessye's sibling are safe from harm, finding a stability of sorts, and being prepared to face their mother in court if that is needed for the case. KWIM?

Here for Jhessye! Justice is coming baby girl!!

I was lost for a second, so used to seeing Jhessye's thread in the missing forum. Saw the most recent picture of "it" from the court hearing. She was almost unrecognizable, guess Arpaio is feeding her well.

Thinking of you sweet girl, justice is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth