849 users online (141 members and 708 guests)  

Websleuths News

Kittens not ready for their close-up

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/20/showbi...html?hpt=hp_c3

Photographer Arne Svenson has put together a charming yet unusual calender-style gallery of kittens called "Strays."

Svenson admitted that he grew attached to many of the kittens he photographed.

I've got to have one of these!

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

I think my favorite is the 4th from the last, with the long haired, orange-cicle coloring... nothing says superior cat attitude like a kitty putting you in your place with the full on cat a$$ view salute. lol

They are all precious!

And people wonder why I have 11 cats...they're incredibly unique and fun. Great calendar!

BEst-
    Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

Quote Originally Posted by Herding Cats View Post
    And people wonder why I have 11 cats...they're incredibly unique and fun. Great calendar!

BEst-
    Herding Cats
    I have 10 all rescues, with i think an 11th coming along as he is lonely, no allieances and spends his days on top of my hot box, crying or hissing at me for food depending on his mood. With winter coming along i think he needs a forever home