812 users online (136 members and 676 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MA - justice for puppy doe/kiya, Boston

I am hoping some of the superior crime solving minds might take an interest in this horrific case. In Boston, on 8-31-13, a person found a terribly tortured pit bull. It was taken to the vet who found the pup had undergone medieval torture pulling his legs out of their sockets, forked her tongue, beat, stabbed and starved her for a prolonged period of time. They are trying to find the POS but not having much luck. Im hoping someone will help! Im on my phone and dont know how to link to the story but Facebook has a group called Justice for Puppy Doe with many links. The vet determined that the dog would never live a normal life free of pain and humanely euth'd her. They did find the original owner who gave her away via Craigslist. She had to rehome her due to BSL. Her name was Kiya.
    If anyone could help, please? You were the only people I could think of. No dog deserves to be treated that way. But hopefully there will be Justice.for Kiya!

Oops. I was searching for similar articles before i posted this. Dont know why the Active Search is on there. Hope its not a TOS violation.

Thank you for posting this. Let's hope it opens some eyes and also leads to a prosecution to the fullest extent of Massachusetts law.

This is a disgusting story, I can't want till they find this POS. The legal system isn't harsh enough on animal abusers, lets hope they make an example out of this person with actual serious consequences.

justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."
    Oh how I wish I had never read this!!! One of those things that needs to be told, but I don't want to know about! Poor little thing. People can be so unbelievably cruel. My heart breaks thinking about what that little angel endured. I hope they find this monster. That's too nice of a word.

Does WS get involved in dog cruelty/murder cases? Obviously i know that isnt the basis of what we do here but LE in Boston is concerned that this person has done it before or could easily escalate into crimes against humans. Anyone here from the area who could sleuth a little?

Can someone provide a link to this story? As i said, i dont know how from my phone. Thank you : )

Quote Originally Posted by BeavisMom62 View Post
    Can someone provide a link to this story? As i said, i dont know how from my phone. Thank you : )
    http://www.examiner.com/article/pupp...s-kiya?cid=rss

My opinion only, unless referenced or supported by a link! And my websleuth opinions remain exclusive to websleuths. Thank you!

So the last person to have 'possession' of Puppy Doe/Kiya was a woman from Grafton who allegedly sent pics and info to the woman who gave her up. The last info was reportedly sent in June, then no more contact. When the Examiner tried to contact the woman in Grafton, she hung up. I sure hope that she is working with LE.
    My opinion only, unless referenced or supported by a link! And my websleuth opinions remain exclusive to websleuths. Thank you!

Grafton, Massachusetts is an hour away from Quincy, Massachusetts.

Thank you rayofhope for the links!

I think every vet should be required to put an ID chip in dogs. Owners may be less likely to mistreat their animal if they know they would be held responsible and never permitted to own an animal again. jmo

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast