795 users online (86 members and 709 guests)  

Websleuths News

Jon Gosselin Pulls Gun on Photographer

It's official. Jon Gosselin does not like having his picture taken.

The former Jon & Kate Plus 8 reality TV star pulled a gun on a photographer in Pennsylvania on Friday, E! News can confirm........

Police tell E! the photographer was on private property during the confrontation and in Pennsylvania it is legal for a citizen to fire a weapon on private property, especially in rural areas such as Beckersville.....

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Nothing to see here, move along...
    While I don't particularly care for Kate, Jon is, imho, the epitome of passive-aggressive. While I don't necessarily disagree with having a gun on private property, and of showing it should the need arise, I just really don't trust Jon at all.

I feel soooo sorry for those kids...so sorry. Their lives must be hell.

Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

SF Bay Area, CA

Ironically, right before this happened I had read a story about how happy he was to be working as a waiter and living in a cabin. Guess it was a different story when this reporter wanted to photograph those settings...
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

Good for him! The photographer had no business being there in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Ironically, right before this happened I had read a story about how happy he was to be working as a waiter and living in a cabin. Guess it was a different story when this reporter wanted to photograph those settings...
    I saw that too. Friday morning I think.. So he had no problem being on National TV saying " I am a waiter now.. " But he does not want his picture taken?

I don't know Jon.. I think you need to get some things worked out.

I don't mind Kate. I think that the more kids you have the more it sucks the joy out of you in every day things.. I think she was so type A because she had to be to make it all work. As for him, He cheated, he left, he is waiting tables and not pulling guns.. I think he needs to refocus a little.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

I hope he's paying child support. His attitude on the show was awful, and I don't feel too sorry for him.