Jon Gosselin Pulls Gun on Photographer

Reader

Reaction score
http://www.eonline.com/news/461547/jon-gosselin-reportedly-pulls-gun-on-photographer

It's official. Jon Gosselin does not like having his picture taken.

The former Jon & Kate Plus 8 reality TV star pulled a gun on a photographer in Pennsylvania on Friday, E! News can confirm........

Police tell E! the photographer was on private property during the confrontation and in Pennsylvania it is legal for a citizen to fire a weapon on private property, especially in rural areas such as Beckersville.....

While I don't particularly care for Kate, Jon is, imho, the epitome of passive-aggressive. While I don't necessarily disagree with having a gun on private property, and of showing it should the need arise, I just really don't trust Jon at all.

I feel soooo sorry for those kids...so sorry. Their lives must be hell.

Best-
Herding Cats

Ironically, right before this happened I had read a story about how happy he was to be working as a waiter and living in a cabin. Guess it was a different story when this reporter wanted to photograph those settings...

Good for him! The photographer had no business being there in the first place.

Ironically, right before this happened I had read a story about how happy he was to be working as a waiter and living in a cabin. Guess it was a different story when this reporter wanted to photograph those settings...

I saw that too. Friday morning I think.. So he had no problem being on National TV saying " I am a waiter now.. " But he does not want his picture taken?

I don't know Jon.. I think you need to get some things worked out.

I don't mind Kate. I think that the more kids you have the more it sucks the joy out of you in every day things.. I think she was so type A because she had to be to make it all work. As for him, He cheated, he left, he is waiting tables and not pulling guns.. I think he needs to refocus a little.

I hope he's paying child support. His attitude on the show was awful, and I don't feel too sorry for him.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back