737 users online (122 members and 615 guests)  

Websleuths News

WA - Two teens attack one's mom, plan to eat her liver after pill binge

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/20/us/tee...html?hpt=hp_t2

CNN) -- Two teenagers -- 13 and 14 years old -- are in custody in Spokane, Washington, and the mother of one of the teens is recuperating in a hospital after she was attacked by the boys following a pill-taking episode, authorities said.

The boys apparently had planned to kill the woman, who is the 13-year-old's mother, and eat her liver, Spokane County Sheriff's Deputy Craig Chamberlin told CNN Friday.

"The 14-year-old came up with the idea of, 'Hey, let's rip her open and eat her liver,' but it never happened," said Chamberlin. Instead, the older boy allegedly beat the woman with the handle of a sword, Chamberlin said, adding, "I think that was their original plan, to cut her open, but then they changed their minds."...........

The teens, whose names were not released, were booked on juvenile charges of second-degree assault, taking a motor vehicle without permission, residential burglary , second-degree malicious mischief and hit-and-run, Chamberlin said......more.....

How do you recuperate from knowing your own son wanted to do this?

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

The 'blue pills' could be literally anything blue if they took enough of them. It could be something OTC even.

I don't even know what to think past that.

Adderall, Zoloft all blue
    Dont Be A Sheep

JMO, but it may be adderal, but more likely some of these new designer drugs, bath salts, fake marijuana. They cause violence in the extreme.

"The teens, whose names were not released, were booked on juvenile charges of second-degree assault"

^ How is attacking your mum with a sword and trying to cut her liver out with the intention of eating it in any way "second degree" anything???

Yeah, it's the law... But WHY. Jeez.

I'm going to go hug my beautiful 14yo now. And feel grateful for her..

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    Adderall, Zoloft all blue
    Overdosing on zoloft doesn't make anyone high, it will just kill you via seizures. The article also states it could have been ecstasy. Huh? Ecstasy would make them want to talk to their mom for hours about her feelings and the meaning of life while they told her how much they loved her, not eat her liver.

Quote Originally Posted by Reader View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/20/us/tee...html?hpt=hp_t2

CNN) -- Two teenagers -- 13 and 14 years old -- are in custody in Spokane, Washington, and the mother of one of the teens is recuperating in a hospital after she was attacked by the boys following a pill-taking episode, authorities said.

The boys apparently had planned to kill the woman, who is the 13-year-old's mother, and eat her liver, Spokane County Sheriff's Deputy Craig Chamberlin told CNN Friday.

"The 14-year-old came up with the idea of, 'Hey, let's rip her open and eat her liver,' but it never happened," said Chamberlin. Instead, the older boy allegedly beat the woman with the handle of a sword, Chamberlin said, adding, "I think that was their original plan, to cut her open, but then they changed their minds."...........

The teens, whose names were not released, were booked on juvenile charges of second-degree assault, taking a motor vehicle without permission, residential burglary , second-degree malicious mischief and hit-and-run, Chamberlin said......more.....

[I]How do you recuperate from knowing your own son wanted to do this?[/I]
    You make he/she a ward of the state and move. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Reader View Post
    How do you recuperate from knowing your own son wanted to do this?
    I doubt if this kid was some perfect sweet little choirboy that suddenly overdosed and went nuts.

My question is how does your 13 year old get that messed up, take pills frequently and such without the parents being aware of the problem? Plus he stole his dad's SUV and drove it away? This isn't the kids first rodeo.

Were the kids' stomachs pumped? Test that.

I wouldn't authorize my insurance to pay for that emergency room bill.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.