1468 users online (266 members and 1202 guests)  

Websleuths News

TN - Man allegedly damages cars, jumps into kids' pool, fights cops BONUS while naked

Police: "man naked in pool with children"

MEMPHIS, TN - (WMC-TV) - A bizarre fight ended with one officer in the hospital.
    ---
    Witnesses reported seeing a man walking around naked damaging cars.

Officials stated once the man was finished with his rampage, he jumped into a pool full of children.

When officers arrived on the scene, they got into an altercation with the man. One officer ended up with a broken arm.
    ---
    video at the link

Weird, summer is over, usually the naked people doing crazy ish is a summer thing lol.
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

I'm gonna go WAAAAY out on a limb here and say that alcohol might have been involved.......
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

Quote Originally Posted by meanmaryjean View Post
    I'm gonna go WAAAAY out on a limb here and say that alcohol might have been involved.......
    and then some bright spark told him it was his turn to do carpool duties

Quote Originally Posted by meanmaryjean View Post
    Moonshine.

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Officials stated once the man was finished with his rampage, he jumped into a pool full of children.
    I think the word "rampage" must have been coined to fit situations exactly like this one.