Identified! KY - Bowling Green, Decomposed body found, Sep'13 - Darrell Gregory

bflocket

Reaction score
This just happened today. Nothing about it on the Louisville stations (at least that I saw).

They don't know anything (sex/race, foul play, etc) just yet. The BG article says that the body is so decomposed it was hardly recognizable as being human. So I hope this doesn't turn out to be a false alarm and a dead deer or something of that nature.

Here are two articles from Lexington and Bowling Green.
These stories are the latest ones I could find at the moment.

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/loc...cle_fb397e51-312c-5d90-a6bc-d839b9d1e4f0.html

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Decomposing-body-found-near-road-in-Bowling-Green-224846312.html

Another one. There was one on here a few months ago that was left on I 65 near Lebanon Junction, that one turned out to be a lady killed possible by her husband from Tennessee.

Not that I'm in any way condoning domestic violence, but after she was finally identified as a result of DV. But we (I live fairly close, Nelson Co) could kind of breathe a sigh of relief knowing that there wasn't a mystery killer running around.

From the way the story describes it, this was actually pretty close to WKU. Very near the apt a friend lived in while going there.

I kind of understand why I couldn't find it on Louisville stations. They're very Louisville-centric up there. Things that happen "out in the country" are covered by the Lexington stations even though Lville is a lot closer.
Also, I went to HS in Bardstown and have lived here most of my life. I've always known it as the "Bourbon Capital of the World." Even years back. Now Louisville's mayor said that LOUISVILLE is. So the officials up there have their heads stuck up their rears, along with the newsmedia.

**OK... There still isn't a story from Louisville that I could find, even though that is where he was taken for autopsy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back