GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks comrade bordemnovich for the new thread. Grabbing my comfy chair to wait for news.

Great! I cannot wait for this to start. She will need a miracle to get off #Guilty

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

I too cannot wait. I believe she did harm her; badly just as she said but they both planned this: Murder in the First. No Doubts for me. Hasn't wral been great for their coverage? They should get an award.

No live trials right now though. alas. Grrrr.

I miss mah friendsssss ***cries***

Don't despair, little one -:seeya:- have a decaf & calm down, don't cry -- we (several of us -- right??) should see each other on Pietz next week -- right??
icon7.gif
icon12.gif

I'm nearly finished watching all of the GH trial and reading the older thread as I go. I don't remember anyone mentioning the horrific thought that I've had. Since LA recorded all of the interactions she had with GH, she likely also recorded her own death. Obviously whatever device she carried, a small digital recorder I imagine, will never be found. Has there been any speculation about what happened to her personal effects and clothing?

The most riveting testimony imo came from LA's friends, Sha, and the female officer who found the first body parts. Can't wait to see the spin that's used in AH's upcoming trial.

Just thought I'd put GH's DOC/DPS record on here mainly to show the completed info. He will prolly be sent to some other prison in another week or so -- I'm hoping Alexander, which is supposed to be a tuff one, as if there aren't any -- for his long, long stay, and that will be updated when he finds a permanent home.

Warning: his picture is an in-your-face typical GH shot, IMO, so be prepared to <gag>.

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

Just thought I'd put GH's DOC/DPS record on here mainly to show the completed info. He will prolly be sent to some other prison in another week or so -- I'm hoping Alexander, which is supposed to be a tuff one, as if there aren't any -- for his long, long stay, and that will be updated when he finds a permanent home.

Warning: his picture is an in-your-face typical GH shot, IMO, so be prepared to <gag>.

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

He looks rough! and it will soon get rougher, may he enjoy his stay & turn insane..

i am so excited about this trial, now will it be broadcasted? if so, how do you know it will lol. Do not want to get my hopes up..

Here's one a little easier to understand,especially for law dummies like me,
right from the Kinston press.

http://www.kinston.com/news/local/a...-accessory-in-ackerson-murder-1.215379?page=0

In his closing argument in the Grant Hayes trial, Assistant District Attorney Boz Zellinger told the jury under North Carolina law, both Grant and Amanda can be convicted of murder if they worked together to kill Ackerson, no matter which one committed the physical act.

Here's one a little easier to understand,especially for law dummies like me,
right from the Kinston press.

http://www.kinston.com/news/local/a...-accessory-in-ackerson-murder-1.215379?page=0

In his closing argument in the Grant Hayes trial, Assistant District Attorney Boz Zellinger told the jury under North Carolina law, both Grant and Amanda can be convicted of murder if they worked together to kill Ackerson, no matter which one committed the physical act.

Right! Which they did plan ahead and proceed with it. If hiccup girl can be found guilty of luring the man to be robbed, although she said she did not know of the gun. AH must go down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member