FL - Officer Roderick Johnson accused of on-duty rape, Orlando, 2012

Audio Down action in the court room they are either on break now or are just setting up not sure yet.

If anyone else has any live trial feeds please list them. :) WAT maybe you can link to the ex officers sexual battery case as well. IF you are here :) OK all off to work in the background, as always.

Isnt it odd when we see the same court room casey a was tried in.......it brings me such dread when i see the detailing in that court room; the colored blinds the whole shebang. Gosh; someone needs to update that court room! Still no audio; but trial is expected to last about three days. Hope this suffices for a live feed during this down time. I love the new endevour of WAT and others that are trying hard to provide live links live feeds to court room trials. We should use the calender here more often so that all we would have to do is click on the calender to see if a trial is in progress or expected to be coming to trial on a certain day. I would take it on myself but I have to knit a wedding blanket and this is a huge endevour of my own. :)

If this is a side bar it's awful long and i wonder if a plea deal is in the works. I DK.

Whatcha guys think? I think he did it. OR rather had her do it....I really do.

wow an interuption and objection during the def opening. Straight off.

I guess audio/video blocked while victim testifies?

do you have a name or link to this story, I do not have any idea what this is about.

Victim testimony is NOT being streamed. Respectful, me thinks. Specially since she is a sex worker, and they rarely get the respect they deserve as women and as human beings.

Ok, I just googled it. Not very much information. Looks like "he said" "she said", it will be interesting to see the evidence.

Ok, I just googled it. Not very much information. Looks like "he said" "she said", it will be interesting to see the evidence.

There's a link on the first post 'Backstory'. :)

This looks interesting, I personally rarely feel a victim makes it up when its a cop becauise there is just so much against her to make a claim in the first place. My only question is whether or not this was a one off for this cop or a habit.

This looks interesting, I personally rarely feel a victim makes it up when its a cop becauise there is just so much against her to make a claim in the first place. My only question is whether or not this was a one off for this cop or a habit.

Good question Silky. Behaviors such as this are rarely a one time thing.

ack they not only didn't show the victim/witness they cut the whole thing including the audio!! arrrg

The stream page says court will resume at 1:45 p.m. FL time (about half hour from now), before it quit the judge said they'd do the direct before lunch and the cross after, depending on how long it takes the defense to cross, we may get the stream back in an hour or so?

Darn, live stream came on with what looked like defense crossing witness but just now went to the weather stream (with loud music).

There are some tweets on the live stream page:

Mark Joyella @MJoyellaWFTV Defense pressing accuser on inconsistencies in her statements to police after alleged sexual battery by former OPD officer Roderick Johnson.

@WFTV Victim requests a break from testimony.

@WFTV CORRECTION: WFTV to resume OPD officer sex battery trial after victim testimony #excoptrial

Mark Joyella @MJoyellaWFTV Victim describes alleged sex assault by OPD officer Roderick Johnson: "He's bigger than me. He's an officer. He still had his gun on."

2h
WFTV Eyewitness News ✔ @WFTV The victim sniffles ocassionally as she recounts the alleged assault by Roderick Johnson.

WFTV Eyewitness News ✔ @WFTV The victim says Roderick Johnson pulled into a rundown apartment complex and she grew uncomfortable. #excoptrial

WFTV Eyewitness News ✔ @WFTV The victim says Roderick Johnson turned from friendly to flirtatious when she was in the back of patrol car. #excoptrial

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suvendudash
Back