804 users online (191 members and 613 guests)  

Websleuths News

Upstate NY

Siberian husky playing in huge pile of leaves + BONUS Cute cats knockin' stuff over

Both from Gawker:

This Dog Loves Playing in a Pile of Leaves More Than You Love Anything

Definitive Proof That Cats Are Furry Jerks Who Hate Your Guts
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xEX-48RHCY"]Funny siberian husky playing in leaves - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_cJIIpTPCI"]Cats Knocking Stuff Over Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

All these fun furry videos today, making my day!

The dog, wow, I thought we loved to play in piles of leaves as children, nope, not that much!

Can't decide which cat was best, but probably the behind tag on his pal.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Nothing to see here, move along...
    Too funny...I have to send the Husky and leaves one to a friend - she has two huskies, and LOVES them...she'll get a hoot from that vid.

And the cats? Yeah, well, try living with 11. LOL, nothing ever stays where it's put. I regularly look for important items under the sofa. And any water by my bed is in bottles with caps tightly on...lesson learned the hard way.

Thanks, Wuff...

Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

Northeast Wisconsin
    HAHA that looks just like my husky! He does that in leaves, snow, lakes and rivers, we laugh til our bellies hurt watching him. Thanks for posting, I needed that today!
    Praying for Jason.
    Find Beaner!
    Where is Kayla Berg?
    Justice for Stephanie Low, 9-22-14 RIP Stephanie

Omg I saw this last week; he's a malamute isn't he? I used to own one.
    Dont Be A Sheep