GUILTY MN - Anarae Schunk, 20, found murdered, Burnsville, 22 Sept 2013

Oller

Forever missing you, Baby J.
Reaction score
Anarae Schunk is missing as the last person she was seen with has been arrested in connection with a homicide:

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S3170757.shtml?cat=1

From the link:

"She was last seen wearing a white, zip-up jacket with a University of Minnesota logo on the chest. Schunk is not believed to be a suspect in the homicide investigation, police said.

Anyone with information about the case can call the Burnsville police tip line at 952-895-4636, or 911."

She was last seen with a man arrested in connection with a homicide. Man has criminal record. Was she with him under duress or willingly?

Missing Woman Last Seen with Burnsville Murder Suspect

Nelson has yet to be charged with a crime.

...The two dated for a couple of months last year. KSTP spoke with Schunk's brother, who says she met up with Chavez-Nelson recently again and was trying to, "help him get his life back on track."

http://kstp.com/news/stories/s3170757.shtml

SO she went into the grill with him, and she was reported missing before they found m the murder victim behind the grill? I read a couple articles and I'm not sure what happened. One says that was Sept 22, but she was last seen getting coffee on the 21st??

From the article above:

"Police said they are not going to speculate about what might have happened to Schunk.

“All we know is that we’ve got a missing person and we want to help [her family] get their daughter back,” Bochniak said. “For all we know she’s hiding out and she’s afraid of this person. We just don’t know.”"

I think the police want more than just getting her back for her family. She's a potential witness to a homicide.
Let's assume she was in the parking lot with her boyfriend when the homicide occurred. possibilities
1 He forced her to flee with him and then killed her as she could be a witness.
2 He forced her to flee with him and then killed her because that's what he do.
3 She had some involvement in the crime and is on the run.
4 She is hiding out so she will not have to testify against him.

Any other possibilities?

Suspect's Car Found, U of M Student Remains Missing

On Wednesday night, Burnsville Police said they have located a vehicle believed to be used in the shooting. They also said a $5,000 reward is being offered from a private citizen for information regarding the location of the missing woman, 20-year-old Anarae Kristine Schunk.

http://kstp.com/news/stories/s3170757.shtml

I think the police want more than just getting her back for her family. She's a potential witness to a homicide.
Let's assume she was in the parking lot with her boyfriend when the homicide occurred. possibilities
1 He forced her to flee with him and then killed her as she could be a witness.
2 He forced her to flee with him and then killed her because that's what he do.
3 She had some involvement in the crime and is on the run.
4 She is hiding out so she will not have to testify against him.

Any other possibilities?

bad assumption on my part. According to blogs.citypages.com/blotter/ Anarae is caught on video leaving the bar 2 hours before shooting.

Brother says she was trying to help Shavelle Oscar Chavez-Nelson get his life back on track. Looks like she came up short.

I wish women would stop taking on these projects from reading her sm account she seems like a smart girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back