Karl Marx, Johnny Ramone, Jane Austen, Calamity Jane: a nurse's grave hobby

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Dean Martin, contrary to the article, is actually buried in Los Angeles at Westwood Village Memorial Park, as anyone who has "visited" Marilyn Monroe will realize from the picture here of the former's resting place. A bit odd to see that that great son of Queens, Johnny Ramone, is buried in L.A. - at Hollywood Forever, same as Ramones bassist Dee Dee. (Joey is buried in New Jersey btw.) Cemetery fans will understand and may envy Mr Dabbs his hobby.

A dead-end hobby: Nurse spends £50,000 on visits to graves of the rich and famous across the world

A nurse who is obsessed with visiting the graves of notable people has spent more than £50,000 on travelling the world visiting cemeteries.

For 30 years, Mark Dabbs has spent his holidays paying his respects to figures such as statesmen, Hollywood actors and philosophers, either alone or accompanied by his tolerant girlfriend Tracey.
---
the rest, with pictures, at Daily Mail link

Both Dee Dee and Johnny were friends of mine. The song 'Durango 95' is on their album 'Too Tough To Die' because of me, and I have two Bachelor's Degrees because of Johnny Ramone - seriously. He made me go to college! I am every thnkful to them both - they were very, very good people.

Dean Martin, contrary to the article, is actually buried in Los Angeles at Westwood Village Memorial Park, as anyone who has "visited" Marilyn Monroe will realize from the picture here of the former's resting place. A bit odd to see that that great son of Queens, Johnny Ramone, is buried in L.A. - at Hollywood Forever, same as Ramones bassist Dee Dee. (Joey is buried in New Jersey btw.) Cemetery fans will understand and may envy Mr Dabbs his hobby.

A dead-end hobby: Nurse spends £50,000 on visits to graves of the rich and famous across the world

the rest, with pictures, at Daily Mail link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back