1284 users online (197 members and 1087 guests)  

Websleuths News

Highway Sing Along

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fYqe3QeOqQ"]HIGHWAY SING-A-LONG: Build Me Up Buttercup Edition - YouTube[/ame]

Omg CA GIRL HERE: I used to love doing this! My HOME! *et phone home*
    Dont Be A Sheep

"Used to"? Shoot, girl, I still do it...nowadays with the dogs in the car, howling along. It's sooo much fun.

Dunno how many looks I've gotten, car dancing, drumming on the steering wheel, playing air guitar, playing dashboard piano...nothing makes the drive easier than highway sing-alongs...especially with an upbeat song like 'Buttercup'.

Thanks for posting!

Best-
    Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

Great video! Damn I wish a guy looking like that would sing beside me on the highway! Lol. He didn't sound bad either....

lol I love the guy in the van singing his heart out

these are fun videos

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TETsJ1hS6EY"]HIGHWAY SING-A-LONG: The Righteous Brothers Edition - YouTube[/ame]

A new one.

I hope he doesn't get in a fender bender and I hope his friend stops wearing that daisy headband but I also hope they continue the highway sing-a-longs 'cause they're so much fun to watch.