Grand Jury Testimony...

A

ajt400

Originally posted by Toltec
We have to remember that John lawyered up the very day that JonBenet's body was found! Bryan Morgan even had his investigators out the very next morning interviewing witnesses like the Whites and Fernies.

How could John possibly know that he and/or Patsy were considered suspects so soon after Jonbenet's body was found? The police hadn't even had a chance to interview them after Jonbenet was found! John told LE to "give us a day"....and what does he do???

HE LAWYERS UP!!!

If that's not behavior of a guilty person, then I do not know what it is.

So, it makes no difference that a family friend told him too? If he took the advice of a friend, I don't see how that could be incriminating........

I don't see John taking ANYBODY's advice, unless it behooves himself. He was a CEO and the leader of a somewhat large family, with a history of doing what he wanted (his affair that ended his marriage, for example).

Originally posted by ajt400
The affai that ended his first marriage?

Yes, John had an affair that ended his first marriage. The affair lasted two years, and the gal must not have been told it was over, because she showed up at John's apartment and ran into Patsy. John didn't even have the decency to tell the gal he was pursuing Patsy. Patsy, (supposedly unknowingly) hid John behind her apartment door, when the gal showed up there looking for John. Patsy lied to the gal and John seemed proud of it, according to the NE Police File book. Have you read that?

Some of that info, too, is in Steve's book.

I think John Ramsey is a delegator, like any good CEO. Of course he'd hire attorneys to advise him in a personal crisis, just as he would in a business crisis. But John set the course on the morning of the 26th, long before his loyal friend Bynum came on the scene.

Originally posted by Imon128
Yes, John had an affair that ended his first marriage. The affair lasted two years, and the gal must not have been told it was over, because she showed up at John's apartment and ran into Patsy. John didn't even have the decency to tell the gal he was pursuing Patsy. Patsy, (supposedly unknowingly) hid John behind her apartment door, when the gal showed up there looking for John. Patsy lied to the gal and John seemed proud of it, according to the NE Police File book. Have you read that?

Some of that info, too, is in Steve's book.

I have read it numerous times . Thats what john said alright.

Yep some info from Steve's book , with alot more info Thomas should have kept his mouth shut about .

Thomas should be prisoned for what he did to the case.

Originally posted by candy
No, it isn't odd at all that the Ramseys were not called @ the grand jury. If they would have been called, since they would then be "suspects", the DA would have to give up all the evidence against them to their lawyers. They didn't want to do that. They called Burke, who was also there that night, who is not a suspect like John and Patsy are.

I "ditto" you/that post...in DOI, the R's talk about how they rewarded Burke for his "performance!"... read and then re-read!
it's an eye-catcher IMHO!!!...???!!!~~~:D :D :D

http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/extra/ramsey/10xxram4.shtml

John Ramsey was born in Nebraska on Dec. 7, 1943.

John Ramsey appeared to have it all in December 1996.

He led a billion-dollar company, earned a handsome salary and had supplemented it with a $118,000 bonus earlier that year.

He and his beautiful wife lived in a $500,000 home in a posh Boulder neighborhood with their two young children.

He owned two 1971 vintage airplanes.

Then came Christmas night, and the death of his 6-year-old daughter, JonBenet.

Life changed forever.

"Our lives cannot go on in the same way as they might have, had JonBenet still been here," Ramsey said in 1997 interview.

John Ramsey was born in Nebraska on Dec. 7, 1943.

Originally posted by SisterSocks
I have read it numerous times . Thats what john said alright.

Yep some info from Steve's book , with alot more info Thomas should have kept his mouth shut about .

SAY WHAT... ok drink much???...ok smoke much??? ... ok maybe you should ...??? ...I'm speechless as to what you think about Thomas...are you of sane mind??? ... sometimes???!!!~~~...I think Thomas is on the right chapter (BOOK OF LIFE) but maybe different page somewhat though? ... but Thomas should not be prisoned ... are you +____________________... the R's should be imprisoned for their thoughtless actions (AND PROFITS) toward a murdered CHILD! named JONBENET(their child/ that child!)!!...plain/simple!!! IMHO...or else somehow punished for what they did beyond that/do to this day(SAD?!) ...don't ya think?...maybe you don't THINK?! ... !!:cool: :D :p ;) :) :mad: :( ;) :p :cool: :D :)

Originally posted by ajt400
Yes, there is a major difference, even in the town I live in. (Greenville) And I don't think of us as a high crime rate city. Also, maybe PR thought if they put her on trial and aquitted her, the investigation would begin to focus elsewhere. Maybe there could be a resolution....

Resolution; how/why ... Patsy is "multi-talented"; seen her past work? ... IMHO who else but Patsy could compell OTHERS TO WRITE !!! (JonBenet has a lengthly list of Books FWIW!)
http://www.maketoast.com/index3.htm

Originally posted by SisterSocks
HA!--hardly. If anyone should be put away for damaging the case it should be Hunter. This case didn't have a chance from the word go. If you ever get around to reading Thomas' book and find out what Hunter's record as a DA was, you'll understand that. Hunter and his band of deputy-do-rights didn't know how to find their way into a courtroom. Standard procedure was Plea-Bargains-R-Us

ROFLMAO....deputy-do-rights.....good one!

Yes, I totally agree that Hunter wanted to take the easy way out to escape a courtroom appearance where he'd have to do some work as opposed to hobknobbing with GOB's in his hot tub, while sipping spirits.

Steve's book exposes so much of the Boulder lazies in the local government. That laziness and fear of rubbing another local GOB the wrong way, cost JB her justice, IMO. I say HOORAY for Steve Thomas for having the courage to expose them for what they were/are. Geez, I wish I'd have been there for Steve...color me Crusader Rabbit...

Crusader Rat also still applauding the only choice that Steve could make to expose the short-comings and shady dealings of everyone involved in the case. I do believe that he also included information on himself, not his fault that he had to deal with a tabloid reporter in order to let the public know what was really happening in Boulder and Atlanta before the permanant fix was in on the Inside Job.

As a matter of fact, I would never withdraw my support for Steve or Fleet just because they haven't done anything for me lately.......I have come to appreciate and respect them even more after experiencing myself how hard it is still to remain perfect when dealing with the devil.

JMO-
CR

Oh, Crusader Rat (from Crusader Rabbit, LOL) such a GOOD post! Steve fought fire with fire, with the exception that Steve was on the side of justice...and that justice included justice for JonBenet Ramsey. Sometimes the means justifies the end, eh?

Further, I am PROUD of Fleet White for keeping mum. That's what it takes for his testimony to be heard when a trial comes about. That trial may be YEARS from now, but I'm keeping the faith that it will come about. We just have to wait for Keenan's term to run out, LOL. About Keenan, seriously, I can only pray that she has an ace up her sleeve, not a Fox.

I agree, Shylock. The BPD bungled the case on day 1, but after that, I give Hunter the prize!

Originally posted by Blazeboy3
Resolution; how/why ... Patsy is "multi-talented"; seen her past work? ... IMHO who else but Patsy could compell OTHERS TO WRITE !!! (JonBenet has a lengthly list of Books FWIW!)
http://www.maketoast.com/index3.htm

What past work are you talking about? Please be a little specific, I have no idea.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back