805 users online (97 members and 708 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Fenton High School JV football players act boldly, rescue boy from stranger danger

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/community/jv...r-danger?upate

The terrified middle school student had been by himself, near the football field, when he was approached by a middle-aged man.

Without hesitation, the team jumped in to help the boy.

“The man was gesturing trying to get the kid to come over,” said JV football player Andrew Moore. “The kid went behind me and said ‘Please don’t let him take me’ and I’m like, “We won’t, bud’.” So we all tell him to get out of here, go away.”

The teens not only called 9-1-1, but they gave Fenton police the stranger’s plate number, a good description of the man, and pictures of his van

No arrests were made because police say no crime was committed and the child was not harmed physically.
    so we wait for him to abduct a child before doing anything - ugh!

WoW!

They need to do something about this man!! If the team had not been there, we would be reading about a missing child again... GO TEAM!!
    This is just MOO

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    Good job team! I wonder what the man said to the officers. That boy seem really scared.
    Officers will be monitoring the area.

You would think they could charge him with enticing a child or something. This is ridiculous and I'm not so positive they will keep a good enough eye on the perp. If I were the parents of this child I sure would, and I'd notify everyone in the town of the attempt.

I wonder if the man is an RSO. If so, he is in violation for approaching any child.

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

WHAT? HE attempted to abduct a child!! WHO is this police chief.

This is absolutely ridiculous and needs more press to make them file charges. Luring a child is an offense is it not? Attempted kidnapping is an offence is it not?
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.