FL FL - Palm Beach Co., WhtFem 555UFFL, 46-60, in blue box, Apr'05

I don't know if there's already a thread on this one, but I think these two could be a match. what do you think? does anyone know if Meri Allen has been ruled out for this one yet?

http://doenetwork.org/cases/555uffl.html

Unidentified White Female

The victim was discovered on April 18, 2005 in Palm Beach County, Florida
Cause of Death: Homicide
Formerly Hot Case # 144
Vital Statistics
Estimated age: 46 - 60 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 5' 0"; 130 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Straight, sandy brown/ grayish hair measuring up to 8 inches; dark and cloudy eyes. No tattoos or scars noted. Treated for Breast Cancer & Radiation Therapy. Right breast was removed in a masectomy. Pronounced bunions on both feet. Wore red nail polish.
Dentals: Available. Gap between her two front teeth. Gold fillings in the left upper and right lower molars; missing the right upper molars
Clothing: None
DNA: Pending

Case History
The victim was located on a dirt road about 500 feet west of US 27 in south Palm Beach County, Florida on April 18, 2005. She had been killed and wrapped in plastic, stuffed inside a blue box and left on the side of U. S. 27, just north of the Broward/Palm Beach county line.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/allen_meri.html

the only thing that is off for me is the 5 years between dates, and Meri's tattoo. both women are very similar otherwise though.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-mpg-unidentified-dead,0,6523031.photogallery?index=sfl-mpg-unidentified-dead-041805

Sketch # 4 at link.

April 18, 2005: Western Palm Beach County
Someone killed a woman, wrapped her body in plastic, stuffed it inside a blue box and left it on the side of U.S. 27, just north of the Broward/Palm Beach county line. The woman could have been between 40 and 60 years old. She was white, about 5' tall and 130 pounds. She had sandy brown, graying straight hair that went just past her ears and wore red nail polish. She had a gap between her two front teeth and several gold fillings. The woman's right breast was removed in a mastectomy, leading investigators to believe that she recently underwent medical treatment for cancer. The woman also had bunions on her feet and a scar on her belly. Investigators found no signs of trauma to the body but ruled the case a homicide.

That is horrible. I hope LE can find out who this woman is so that she can have a proper buriel. It sounds like she has been through a lot...poor thing.

Sad she still has not been identified

More rule outs and facial sketch
555UFFL[1].jpg

Nelda
Hardwick
Louisiana

Kimberly
Harley
Florida

Hazel
Klug
Virginia

TAMALA
LONGWAY
Florida

Carmela
Yacavino
New Jersey

Updated recon released!
Original

IMO No one deserves this type of treatment. Couple of questions:
The teeth composition from the above link mentioned a dental expert discussion on teeth composition being more on an older person. They also talk about gold crowns and fillings.
Does anyone know if we still can get gold crowns or fillings in the US? I know my dentist does not offer them. It is not mentioned how old they think the dental work is.
I think that breast implants have serial numbers. However, with a mastectomy, is it possible to tell how long ago? I know there was decomposition.
Her Genotype DNA shows Albania and others as her nationality. That seems like it will make it even more difficult to identify her. Any knowledge on that? Thanks

From the Doe Network link:
"Genotype results from DNA extracted from her hair show she could have been from Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Montenegro, or North Macedonia. A Forensic Odontologist stated that due to her teeth composition, she is believed to be elderly."

This would be an interesting case for genetic geneology, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back