1422 users online (312 members and 1110 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Utah woman in ‘telepathic rape’ case pleads guilty

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/56...sband.html.csp

A Centerville woman accused of urging her husband to shoot their neighbor over "telepathic rape" has pleaded guilty to reduced charges.

Meloney Selleneit, 55, pleaded guilty — but mentally ill — to criminal solicitation and possession of a weapon by a restricted person, both second-degree felonies, during a pretrial conference last Thursday........

Her husband, 55-year-old Michael Selleneit, shot their neighbor, Tony Pierce, in October 2011 after claiming that Pierce was "telepathically raping" his wife.

In January, Michael Selleneit pleaded guilty and mentally ill to reduced charges of attempted manslaughter and use of a firearm by a restricted person, both second-degree felonies........

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

OMG! What a sad and scary issue.

I don't know how the became "deemed competent", I honestly do not. It is clear that both were not okay, but, well,

The poor, poor victim! I hope he is alright after this, and he may need some therapy now. I really don't know what to say, but how sad.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Ummmmm...... ok
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

Quote Originally Posted by meanmaryjean View Post
    Ummmmm...... ok
    ^^^^^ That's all I could come up with too.