Utah woman in ‘telepathic rape’ case pleads guilty

Reader

Reaction score
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/56909075-78/selleneit-pierce-michael-husband.html.csp

A Centerville woman accused of urging her husband to shoot their neighbor over "telepathic rape" has pleaded guilty to reduced charges.

Meloney Selleneit, 55, pleaded guilty — but mentally ill — to criminal solicitation and possession of a weapon by a restricted person, both second-degree felonies, during a pretrial conference last Thursday........

Her husband, 55-year-old Michael Selleneit, shot their neighbor, Tony Pierce, in October 2011 after claiming that Pierce was "telepathically raping" his wife.

In January, Michael Selleneit pleaded guilty and mentally ill to reduced charges of attempted manslaughter and use of a firearm by a restricted person, both second-degree felonies........

OMG! What a sad and scary issue.

I don't know how the became "deemed competent", I honestly do not. It is clear that both were not okay, but, well,

The poor, poor victim! I hope he is alright after this, and he may need some therapy now. I really don't know what to say, but how sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back