675 users online (92 members and 583 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 84 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

SIDEBAR #20- Arias/Alexander forum

Please continue discussion here...

link

link

sidebar #19
    Last edited by KateB; 05-15-2015 at 09:11 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

3TV took a look inside death row at the Perryville Women's Prison in Goodyear, west of Phoenix.

This is a video of Perryville, but I am sure I saw one with NG there, or maybe she was at Estrella.

At any rate, this just shows the cell and what have you. For CMJA this is a step UP!! Dang!

http://www.azfamily.com/news/3TV-tak...206054551.html

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Hope the killer likes the color orange.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Do not let the behaviour of others destroy your inner peace. -- Dalai Lama -
    Sometimes all you can do is walk away, hide your tears, and just pretend you're okay --- unknown

RIP Travis Alexander.

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    3TV took a look inside death row at the Perryville Women's Prison in Goodyear, west of Phoenix.

This is a video of Perryville, but I am sure I saw one with NG there, or maybe she was at Estrella.

At any rate, this just shows the cell and what have you. For CMJA this is a step UP!! Dang!

----------
    Yes it's a step up but I figure there will never be another step forward for the rest of her miserable life. They didnt mention snacks as being able to purchase, I wonder maybe they dont want them fat!
    My Buffy. He lives in Heaven now
    with my loved ones..xoxox

I just loved the big cage for exercise
    ----------------------

Travis Alexander (1977-2008)

Teghan Alyssa Skiba (RIP sweet baby)
    -------------------------
    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Let us be kind to one another, for most of us are fighting a hard battle. - Ian MacLaren

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    Please continue discussion here...

link

link

sidebar #19
    Those cookies look so pretty. It would be a shame to eat them.
    Thanks, Harmony
    ----------------------

Travis Alexander (1977-2008)

Teghan Alyssa Skiba (RIP sweet baby)
    -------------------------
    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Let us be kind to one another, for most of us are fighting a hard battle. - Ian MacLaren

Quote Originally Posted by Nore View Post
    ----------
    Yes it's a step up but I figure there will never be another step forward for the rest of her miserable life. They didnt mention snacks as being able to purchase, I wonder maybe they dont want them fat!
    Looks like a perfect forever home for the murderer.

Ah, The Cage! Gotta' love the potty run. Can still be shot in there, I think I would just say no. No, no, no to jail. I swear I would die, even over night, I would have a heart attack.

Here is one of the NG ones, it is Estrella, there is a part two, just look to the right for it:

Nancy Grace Behind Bars Inside Estrella 06-05-13 Part 1 of 2 - YouTube
    Last edited by KateB; 05-15-2015 at 09:10 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by YESorNO View Post
    Those cookies look so pretty. It would be a shame to eat them.
    Thanks, Harmony
    I know. They look like pretty decorations.

A proper English Tea, shall we! :P

I know that I would never survive in jail or prison. A friend of mine, his dad has been in prison for a long time. During his prison time, he has been married 4 times to women that found him via a prison penpal site. Scott Peterson has gotten marriage proposals while in prison. There are a lot of nutcases in this world.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Sometimes all you can do is walk away, hide your tears, and just pretend you're okay --- unknown

RIP Travis Alexander.

A step up? Okay, if you say so!

I've seen this before but appreciate the reminder. CREEPY! So very CREEPY! The cell, the vacant, dusty landscape, the outdoor cages...AZ doesn't fool around! Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kensie View Post
    I know that I would never survive in jail or prison. A friend of mine, his dad has been in prison for a long time. During his prison time, he has been married 4 times to women that found him via a prison penpal site. Scott Peterson has gotten marriage proposals while in prison. There are a lot of nutcases in this world.
    I know what you mean, Kensie. I think I'd have a heart attack. There's a theory floating around out there that some people marry prisoners because they know the prisoners can't escape and therefore will be faithful...? Nutcases indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by janx View Post
    I know what you mean, Kensie. I think I'd have a heart attack. There's a theory floating around out there that some people marry prisoners because they know the prisoners can't escape and therefore will be faithful...? Nutcases indeed!
    As a person that has had a cheating spouse, the aspect of being faithful does sound good. Also, I think the prisoners are glad when you visit and that has got to feel good to have a person glad to see you. Another thing is you can have your own life if married to a prisoner - don't have to cook for them, do their laundry, pick up after them, read a book when you want to read, go to bed early or sleep late. I guess it gives the non prisoner freedom and they are in a relationship at the same time. I can see some advantages but I would not go that far to find a spouse.

RIP Travis Alexander.

so the minutes from todays hearing will be sealed? they shouldn't be able to hide stuff from us
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.

Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

Wild, along with others, has tweeted that the 10/4 hearing for oral arguments will be a closed hearing.

More and more of this case is taking place behind closed doors with documents sealed.

Among other things, this just adds fodder to the rumor mill.

Edit: It appears that the original source of information is the twitter account of Maricopa Superior Court.

An additional date, 10/18, has been added to the case calendar for oral arguments.
    Last edited by gcharlie; 09-27-2013 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Clarification/confirmation
    JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS[/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

Page 1 of 84 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast