GUILTY PA - Jose Aparicio, 23, shot to death, Philadelphia, 26 Sept 2013

A tragic, unnecessary killing.

Prayers & healing thoughts to the family.

Poor guy was working his tail off. He has a brand new baby and he gets murdered in cold blood.

Prayers from me as well for his family and friends. He was obviously cherished and also very well liked by his co-workers.

BTW, O do you know if this was close to where the poor man who ran his food cart at Penn was murdered. I know it was in South Philly. I believe we have a thread on him. I'll try and find it.

Don Ly was murdered down a little street by around 4 & Shunk, Murphy Rec area if I remember right. That's south of where Aparicio was shot and killed at 8th & Watkins, different neighborhoods,but within the same police district.

From May 2015:

http://articles.philly.com/2015-05-29/news/62771590_1_jahmir-carney-watkins-streets-gunman

A Southwest Philadelphia man pleaded guilty to third-degree murder Wednesday for the 2013 shooting of a man who refused to give up his backpack in a robbery.

In addition to murder, Tyreek McNeil, 23, pleaded guilty before a Philadelphia judge to two counts of robbery and firearms charges in the Sept. 26, 2013, slaying of Jose Aparicio Jeronimo...

He faces a prison term of 20 to 40 years on the third-degree murder count, although Common Pleas Court Judge Benjamin Lerner told him the sentence would depend on his agreement to continue talking with the District Attorney's Office. Lawyers would not disclose the subject of the talks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back