Your basic, gone viral, "I quit!" video in 1:45, choreographed to some Kanye

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Mizzou grad quits her job in a blaze of glory. (Kansas City Star, with video)
It wasn’t exactly Jerry Maguire’s goldfish-stealing, “Who’s-comin’-with-me?” diatribe, but a graduate of the University of Missouri’s School of Journalism found her own place in the “Leaving My Job in a Blaze of Glory” pantheon.

Marina Shifrin, an employee of Taiwanese company Next Media Animation, decided to tender her recent resignation in the form of a 1 minute and 45-second dance video, which has since gone viral.
---
As she recently posted on Twitter, “Huffington Post called me a woman....Man, oh man, I feel old.”
Ah youth! I remember the first time I got called "sir." EXISTENTIAL CRISIS, lol.

Good story at link, video very well done.

Ironically, the video has probably gotten 1000x more clicks already than any of the ones she produced for the company lol

eta: I hope that's what she intended!

It will be interesting to see if she gets any job offers after this. From a potential employer's perspective, she may have burned her bridges, as well.

Tell the truth.........how many of us have wanted to do this? My exit wasn't nearly as much fun!

She is cute as she can be, and can really dance!

The company is hiring:

[video=youtube;1ukGrwL4ky4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ukGrwL4ky4[/video]

Tell the truth.........how many of us have wanted to do this? My exit wasn't nearly as much fun!

She is cute as she can be, and can really dance!

Actually my exit from one job I quit wasn't as musical, but when I said,

"I quit before I become as crazy as the rest of you," I heard angels singing in my ears, and it never hurt my resume or work experience after that.

I hope the videos she produced were better than her "exit" one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back