978 users online (192 members and 786 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

IL - David Harker, 28, Moline, 29 Sep 2013

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

From David Harker's Father.
    I have shared everything that I have on file. He left Twenty at about 2 - 2;30 PM, very intoxicated. he was wearing blue jeans, Black Pumas (slip-ons) and a grey T shirt with a diamonf shaped flag in front and the word "Freedom" above that. He had a checkered jacket He is 5'7", 140 pounds, you can see his photo on face book. His cell phone is non-functional and cannot be tracked. No one has heard from him since that time. he left his car at a friend's and has not returned to it. His work cell phone was left in the car. If we are searching as a group, we need to share cell-phone numbers. We have checked the hospitals and the police are also searching for him. Kadie will contact the investigator tomorrow about checking his credit/debit cards to see if there was any activity and where after the 2 Am time. She will need to have a search warrant, as the account is in his name only.

Missing man last seen in Moline

http://wqad.com/2013/09/30/moline-man-reported-missing/

Friends believe Harker probably tried to walk from Twenty to his home near Lincoln Park in Rock Island.

One report indicated the last confirmed sighting of Harker was at about 3 a.m. Sunday at 16th Avenue and Second Street.

It's been so long and I have this bad feeling he could be in a body of water nearby...

IL - David Harker, 28, Moline, Sept 29 2013

I saw this posted on the Nick Steward Facebook Page, but couldn't find a discussion thread for it here.

From the link: "Moline Police say 28-year-old David Harker was last seen leaving Twenty Sports Grille and Nightclub, at 1405 Fifth Avenue, during the early-morning hours Sunday, September 29, 2013."

A lot more details are given if you watch the video.

FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindDavidHarker

Quote Originally Posted by PandaJ View Post
    I saw this posted on the Nick Steward Facebook Page, but couldn't find a discussion thread for it here.

From the link: "Moline Police say 28-year-old David Harker was last seen leaving Twenty Sports Grille and Nightclub, at 1405 Fifth Avenue, during the early-morning hours Sunday, September 29, 2013."

A lot more details are given if you watch the video.

FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindDavidHarker
    Ok you map experts -- how close was he to the Mississippi River?

Looking at the FB, family, friends and community are very involved..... that's great.

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post

Looking at the FB, family, friends and community are very involved..... that's great.
    SO involved, I almost can't believe it. They are truly hitting the ground running, which is great. Hopefully they find him soon, but if you watch that video in the first link I posted, the reporter says that police served a search warrant at a home this afternoon and that it's related to his disappearance.

She also says there was talk about some kind of altercation that may have occurred at the bar, but she made it sound like it was just a rumor. Still interesting though.

Hopefully they will find him ASAP.

jmo

Quote Originally Posted by carterkatt View Post
    I'm no good with maps, but on the Facebook page, they posted a map of what they think his route may have been, and you can see how close the river is in the pic.

I tried attaching it here but just in case it doesn't show up, here's the link (scroll down): https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindDavidHarker

jmo
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by carterkatt View Post
    Downtown Moline, where he left from the bar, would be pretty close to the Mississippi River, less than a mile. The last place he was seen, 16th Avenue in Moline is not that close to the river, maybe 2 miles or so. I used to live in the Quad Cities so am pretty familiar with the area. I do not know the family. I saw the FB page on one of my friend's pages. I am praying that he returns home safely. If I was still in the QC area I would definitely be out helping with the search. I know the areas mentioned very well.

The Facebook Page was updated with a pic of David on the night he went missing:

Link: https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindDavidHarker

I so hope to see this thread moved to "located" soon. Please share his story with your networks -- Magnolia Mountain - it hasn't been "so long" -- he went missing on Saturday night (early Sunday morning) -- this case is 2 days old!

Quote Originally Posted by PandaJ View Post
    SO involved, I almost can't believe it. They are truly hitting the ground running, which is great. Hopefully they find him soon, but if you watch that video in the first link I posted, the reporter says that police served a search warrant at a home this afternoon and that it's related to his disappearance.

She also says there was talk about some kind of altercation that may have occurred at the bar, but she made it sound like it was just a rumor. Still interesting though.

Hopefully they will find him ASAP.

jmo
    A friend of mine (I live outside Chicago) posted this on his fb page yesterday morning. I called the dad right away. Explained who I was, and that my sister had been missing nearly 33 years - and that I hated calling, because I knew there was so much other stuff going on. He's a hot ticket - was appreciative of the call (I asked him to put the date on the flyer - put a phone number for people to contact in the event they had anything) -- I shared immediately with friends - and posted here (in a different thread).

I am *so* glad to see that they have so much support. His kids need him home! I pray this story has a happy ending -soon -

Oh, I thought Sept 20 according to the thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by JudysSisterMaureen View Post
    A friend of mine (I live outside Chicago) posted this on his fb page yesterday morning. I called the dad right away. Explained who I was, and that my sister had been missing nearly 33 years - and that I hated calling, because I knew there was so much other stuff going on. He's a hot ticket - was appreciative of the call (I asked him to put the date on the flyer - put a phone number for people to contact in the event they had anything) -- I shared immediately with friends - and posted here (in a different thread).

I am *so* glad to see that they have so much support. His kids need him home! I pray this story has a happy ending -soon -
    Awww bless you so much for doing that! I'm very sorry to hear about your sister. Is there a site or anything set up for her?

I'm so glad to see how much support they have too. It's great to see how forthcoming they are. I really hope they're able to find him soon.

jmo

per find david fb
    A dog picked up his scent and has followed it to a ravine. They are asking for volunteers to help search the ravine.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast