692 users online (81 members and 611 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Canada - Genevieve Cormier, 19, St John, NB, 29 Sept 2013 - #1

Genevieve "Gen" Mary Cormier, 19

NEWS RELEASE

SJPF LOOKING FOR PUBLIC ASSISTANCE- MISSING PERSON

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

(SAINT JOHN, NB) The Saint John Police Force, Major Crime Unit, is looking for public assistance in locating a missing person.

Missing:

Genevieve Mary CORMIER, 19 years old, was reported missing on September 30th. She was last seen on Sunday, September 29th in the afternoon in uptown Saint John.

She is described as being:

5'7" or 5'8", 120 lbs, thin build, she has long brown hair, which she will wear down straight or in a ponytail. She has hazel eyes, and will usually wear a light amount of makeup. She has her ear lobes pierced, has a black bird tattoo on her left shoulder blade, and will often wear a large amount of bracelets.

She will typically dress in jeans and a t-shirt or sweater and wear her white Puma sneakers or sandals.

The Saint John Police Force is continuing the search and is asking anyone who has any information in relation to this missing person to contact the Saint John Police Force at 506-648-3333 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). You can also provide information anonymously on the NB Crime Stoppers Website at www.crimenb.ca
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

MSM links

http://www.news889.com/2013/10/01/sa...woman-missing/

Ashley Dunbar @AshleyDunbarCTV
    MISSING PERSONS: SJ Police are asking for help in locating Genevieve Mary CORMIER - 19 yrs old. Last seen Sept 29th
    pic.twitter.com/6iuuiUuaej
    Last edited by bessie; 10-01-2013 at 06:31 PM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

CHSJ News has been contacted by friends who say they're worried about a 19 year old woman who has been missing since September 29th.

Genevieve Mary Cormier, known as "Gen" was last seen on the Reversing Falls Bridge heading west.

She's described as being about five feet 7 with dark brown/blackish hair and has a tattoo on her back reading "Take these broken wings and learn to fly" with a bird.

Her friends are urging you contact City Police if you know anything about her whereabouts because they're worried sick.
    http://country94news.blogspot.com/20...n-missing.html

CASE MAP by Unscripted, WS member
    Last edited by bessie; 10-11-2013 at 01:31 AM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

last seen on a bridge? interesting comment and place to note someone being...

ETA: walking on this bridge?
    "A word after a word after a word is power."
    ~Margaret Atwood~

Reversing Falls Bridge:

Hello. "Genna", as the family calls her, is my cousin Janine's wonderful daughter. All of her family and friends are worried sick and we are all hoping she comes home safely.
    Last edited by bethmcneilly; 10-01-2013 at 09:48 PM.

Hoping for a good outcome
    ~ let the storm wash over you, because somewhere beneath, there is your balance and wisdom ~

Rosemadderlake

Nothing could make us all happier than to find out Genna broke away from what her loved ones know of her. We would all be so happy if she was off sorting something out without telling anyone or even just having fun. Genna: "That would be more than ok with all of us. Believe me, your family all over Canada would welcome you with open arms!!" If anyone knows anything: "Please come forward now. Her family is in more pain than anyone should ever have to bear ."

Please, please let today be the day that Genna comes home safely!!

PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

.Soooo let me get this correct. She was last seen leaving Tim Horton's with a friend, and they both went across the bridge, or they split up and she went across the bridge??
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Hope4 View Post
    .Soooo let me get this correct. She was last seen leaving Tim Horton's with a friend, and they both went across the bridge, or they split up and she went across the bridge??
    This article http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-br...dent-1.1875759 says she
    was with a friend, walking away from the Tim Hortons on King Street,
    That sounds to me like somebody saw them walking together.

Welcome bethmcneilly! Sorry to hear this is your cousin's daughter, but we are glad you decided to join us.

Does the family know the friend that she was with? Were they reported by somebody else, or did the friend tell the family that she/he was with Genna at Tim Hortons? When did anybody in the family last see her?
    Last edited by ClaireNC; 10-02-2013 at 02:32 PM.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

She's not my niece, she's my cousin. Her Mother, Janine, is my 1st cousin. The sighting at 4 on or near the bridge was a possible "friend of a friend" sighting that I heard about but I have never heard it was confirmed. The bridge would be on her route home, so it would not be unusual. I believe the last confirmed sighting was uptown and earlier than that.
    Last edited by bethmcneilly; 10-02-2013 at 04:10 PM. Reason: clarity

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast