757 users online (99 members and 658 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MN - Janet Kramer, 13, Willmar, 1 Jan 1971

JANET KRAMER
    DOB: Jun 3, 1957
    Missing: Jan 1, 1971
    Height: 5'0" (152cm)
    Eyes: Hazel
    Race: White
    Age Now: 56
    Sex: Female
    Weight: 120lbs (54kg)
    Hair: Brown
    Missing From:
    WILLMAR
    MN
    United States
    Janet was last seen on January 1, 1971, and has not been seen since. She may wear glasses.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

Here is Janet's NameUs profile:

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/21165

Satch

Janet's CP profile; apparently she ran away from a group home.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/kramer_janet.html

Just an update... Ambercat suggested Janet as a possible for Arroyo Grande Jane Doe. I have submitted this possible to Clark County NV Coroner's Office. They are following up with the MN detective to obtain the DNA comparison. DNA was obtained from Janet's mother and sister.
    Janet's sister sought out LE help to locate her sister, just recently. This is when MN LE realized that Janet Kramer had never been entered into any database before.

Looking closely at Janet's photo, you will see an abrasion on her right cheek and a swollen and bloodied left eye. Her nose may also be swollen, as it has a puffy appearance.
    Last edited by nola; 11-02-2013 at 02:33 AM.
    But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream! -Amos 5:24

Bump.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

We spoke, prayers were answered!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/army-grant-...ry?id=43969890

Quote Originally Posted by nola View Post
    Just an update... Ambercat suggested Janet as a possible for Arroyo Grande Jane Doe. I have submitted this possible to Clark County NV Coroner's Office. They are following up with the MN detective to obtain the DNA comparison. DNA was obtained from Janet's mother and sister.
    Janet's sister sought out LE help to locate her sister, just recently. This is when MN LE realized that Janet Kramer had never been entered into any database before.

Looking closely at Janet's photo, you will see an abrasion on her right cheek and a swollen and bloodied left eye. Her nose may also be swollen, as it has a puffy appearance.
    Good possibility, only thing that bothers me is that Janet Kramer went missing in 1971 and would have been 23 when Arroyo Grande Jane Doe was found.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

DNA was obtained from Janet's mother and sister. Janet's sister sought out LE help to locate her sister, just recently. This is when MN LE realized that Janet Kramer had never been entered into any database before.
    I am glad to see they are working on this one.

Is there any dental information on Janet? I see it's not in Namus but I am curious if it is anywhere else.

I received an e-mail from the investigator in Clark County. DNA from both Janet's sister and mother have been obtained and samples are being manually compared to Arroya Grande Jane Doe (Clark County, NV) at UNT/CODIS. This process will take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months.
    I will update as soon as I hear back from LE.
    But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream! -Amos 5:24

Quote Originally Posted by apearn View Post
    Is there any dental information on Janet? I see it's not in Namus but I am curious if it is anywhere else.
    My contact states that there are no dentals or fingerprints for Janet Anne Kramer.

I wonder if she went missing actually on January 1, or whether she went missing at an undisclosed/unknown date in 1971. I know that if the exact date is unknown, January 1st is the date listed as the default.

Janet was last seen in Wilmar, Minnesota on January 1, 1971. She was living in a group home for girls when she went to go visit family members. She has not been seen or heard from since.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/kramer_janet.html

Janet Kramer of Willmar still missing after 45 years

http://www.willmarradio.com/news/jan...332440d6a.html

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has issued a reminder of a sad anniversary coming up Friday. On New Year's Day it will be 45 years since a Willmar teen was last seen. Janet Kramer would be 58-years-old now, but she was only 13 when she disappeared on New Year's Day 1971. Kramer was living in a Willmar group home when she left to visit her family and has not been seen since.

Is she really still missing? Is there a way to confirm this? I only ask because there are some Janet Kramers on social media that could possibly be her, there was also a car purchase in Hermantown,MN made by a Janet Kramer (it was a 2008 but doesn't list the year of the purchase). There's also a police report from 2007 in FL which could be the same age, all the same middle names or no middle name but a resemblance. Is it possible she's been located and NamUs isn't updated? Just curious. I know Kramer a relatively common name, but check around outside of the missing person cases and you'll see what I mean.
    Last edited by Alleykins; 03-29-2016 at 10:57 PM.
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast