1094 users online (246 members and 848 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Who's your daddy: Woody Allen son really Sinatra's?

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/...10_2&hpt=hp_t5

Mia Farrow says the son she ostensibly had with actor Woody Allen could "possibly" be Frank Sinatra's offspring.

In November's issue of "Vanity Fair," Farrow and eight of her children open up about their family's scandalous past. ........

Following the release of the article, Ronan Farrow joked about the possibility of Sinatra being his father on Twitter. .......

Farrow tells the magazine that Sinatra was the love of her life. "We never really split up," she says......

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

I second that: Frankie
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    He sure doesn't look like Woody. lol And he has those blue eyes. Wonder if he an sing. jmo
    My prayers are for the innocent.

Dallas Cowboys!!!!
    Texas Rangers!!!!

he's totally Frank's kid IMO

He resembles Sinatra much more than he does Woody.
    Just my opinion

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAkkLQr2Kjc"]Shame and Scandal in the Family by Shawn Elliot (with lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Of course it's Frankie's baby. LOL. One of those "secrets" which were never actually a secret - just no one talked about it.

On a different note, doesn't Mia look a whole lot like that Diane lady?? (can't recall her last name...).

Woody is sooo weird.

Best-
    Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

He does resemble "ol' Blue Eyes"....

Quote Originally Posted by Herding Cats View Post
    Of course it's Frankie's baby. LOL. One of those "secrets" which were never actually a secret - just no one talked about it.

On a different note, doesn't Mia look a whole lot like that Diane lady?? (can't recall her last name...).

Woody is sooo weird.

Best-
    Herding Cats
    Keaton? Yes. And also Weist.

And duhrrr. Looking at those pics of COURSE there is no Woody Allen in that kid. But then there is lots of Woody Allen in one of Mia's other kids.....with Andre Previn.....Soon Yi, anyone?

I need a shower. Gross.

He looks just like his mom Mia, imo, but could possibly look like Sinatra. It's a shame they didn't stay together if they never really split up.

He is way too good looking to be Woody's.
    WHAT IF THE HOKEY POKEY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT?

I honestly don't know why they don't do a DNA test though. Obviously Frank isn't around but couldn't they do it with his children to show if they are siblings?
    WHAT IF THE HOKEY POKEY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT?

They never really split up?

This story makes me chuckle because of how much this guy look exactly like a combination of Mia Farrow and Frank Sinatra! I mean, look at the chin, the eyes, eyebrows and cheekbones.
    You think he may be Sinatra's son???

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast