Who's your daddy: Woody Allen son really Sinatra's?

Reader

Reaction score
http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/10/02/mia-farrow-frank-sinatra-woody-allen?hpt=hln10_2&hpt=hp_t5

Mia Farrow says the son she ostensibly had with actor Woody Allen could "possibly" be Frank Sinatra's offspring.

In November's issue of "Vanity Fair," Farrow and eight of her children open up about their family's scandalous past. ........

Following the release of the article, Ronan Farrow joked about the possibility of Sinatra being his father on Twitter. .......

Farrow tells the magazine that Sinatra was the love of her life. "We never really split up," she says......

1297474266737_ORIGINAL.jpg

I say Frankie Jr.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/10/02/mia-farrow-admits-son-could-be-frank-sinatras

he's totally Frank's kid IMO

He resembles Sinatra much more than he does Woody.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAkkLQr2Kjc"]Shame and Scandal in the Family by Shawn Elliot (with lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Of course it's Frankie's baby. LOL. One of those "secrets" which were never actually a secret - just no one talked about it.

On a different note, doesn't Mia look a whole lot like that Diane lady?? (can't recall her last name...).

Woody is sooo weird.

Best-
Herding Cats

Of course it's Frankie's baby. LOL. One of those "secrets" which were never actually a secret - just no one talked about it.

On a different note, doesn't Mia look a whole lot like that Diane lady?? (can't recall her last name...).

Woody is sooo weird.

Best-
Herding Cats

Keaton? Yes. And also Weist.

And duhrrr. Looking at those pics of COURSE there is no Woody Allen in that kid. But then there is lots of Woody Allen in one of Mia's other kids.....with Andre Previn.....Soon Yi, anyone?

I need a shower. Gross.

He looks just like his mom Mia, imo, but could possibly look like Sinatra. It's a shame they didn't stay together if they never really split up.

I honestly don't know why they don't do a DNA test though. Obviously Frank isn't around but couldn't they do it with his children to show if they are siblings?

This story makes me chuckle because of how much this guy look exactly like a combination of Mia Farrow and Frank Sinatra! I mean, look at the chin, the eyes, eyebrows and cheekbones.
You think he may be Sinatra's son???:floorlaugh:
Ronanmiafarrow_zps2100e655.jpg

He is soooo cute!!!! I see Sinatra everywhere. Yeah mia and frank. It's like having a great love of your life but somehow you can never get together but you are still in love.

If Woody was his father, uh, um, Ronan would not look like this. MOO

My baby (okay, she's a chihuahua, not a human baby, but she is still my baby) is named Mia after this actress. My dog Mia is skinny and blonde with kind eyes like Mia Farrow.
I think Mia Farrow was and still is one of the most beautiful women out there and an amazing philanthropist.

The son is hot. And definitely Sinatra's son.

I am surprised he didn't get a DNA test. I don't know how much Sinatra's estate is, but couldn't there be potentially a lot of money involved if he is Sinatra's son?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back