Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: Pierced tongue, pierced ears and
a mole under his right eye.
Clothing: Last seen wearing a green baseball cap, black hooded sweater,
blue jeans and black shoes
AKA: Aaron Lee Erickson

Watkins was last seen when he left home driving his roommate's car to visit an acquaintance. He has never been heard from again. The car he was driving was found abandoned on the Driscoll Bridge, but a search of the water below turned up no sign of him. Few details are available in his case, which remains unsolved.

Case Number: 07-039893
NCIC Number: M-586976644

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Plainfield Police Department
(908) 753-3021
or
NJSP Missing Persons Unit
(800) 709-7090

Aaron-Watkins-now-21-yrs-old-MISSING-since-2007-New-Jersey.jpg

Thank you for thinking of all of us. I am Aaron's birth mother and I have been so confused as to what more can be done to locate him. His half-siblings are also missing him and it seems that he is falling through the cracks with any investigation.

Thank you for thinking of all of us. I am Aaron's birth mother and I have been so confused as to what more can be done to locate him. His half-siblings are also missing him and it seems that he is falling through the cracks with any investigation.

Hi, thanks for joining in! I'm sorry your son has been missing for that long.

Have you been in touch with Aaron in the time before his disappearance? Does he have a history of mental illness, addiction etc.?

I was in touch with Aaron up until he was 9 years old. His half sister was in touch with him up until he disappeared. (She is devastated ) As for mental illness: yes, he was diagnosed with Bipolar and ADHD. In December 2006 he ran away with a friend and they were found in the adopted mother's stolen car in Jacksonville, Fla. sleeping in an alley behind the Chief of Police's house where they threw trash in his yard. After that incident apparently from what I am told, he ran away again and went to the train station and was going to commit suicide and was hospitalized where he was diagnosed with Bipolar. (Although, I have no factual proof of this diagnosis). I do know as a young child Aaron was diagnosed ADHD and in my opinion exhibited symptoms of Bipolar (which so far all but one of my children and myself have been diagnosed as having this disorder). My understanding is that he was also using some street drugs and I have been told by some of his friends, ex-girlfriend and room mate of several different ones. The room mate (whom he moved back in with for less than 24 hours before he disappeared) and the ex-girlfriend told me that Aaron had either taken or was given 6-16 xanax (which varies depending on the person telling the story). I also know alcohol was in the mix as well.

cme31887, please know that I am adding you to my nightly prayers. I am so very sorry for your pain. I am going to do something odd. I'm going to rule out Israel Keyes right off the bat. I am the worst here to jump to conclusions.
Keyes FBI timeline. Now off to sleuth!!

April 24, 2007 to May 4, 2007: Western U.S., Mexico
August 26, 2007 to September 6, 2007: Wyoming
October 29, 2007 to November 2, 2007
November 12, 2007 to November 13, 2007
April 12, 2007 to December 17, 2007

I'm so sorry what your family has been going through, cme. Since Aaron contemplated suicide before, do you think he took his own life? Or do you think he rather disappeared to start a new life somewhere? Sorry if the questions are inappropriate.

I was in touch with Aaron up until he was 9 years old. His half sister was in touch with him up until he disappeared. (She is devastated ) As for mental illness: yes, he was diagnosed with Bipolar and ADHD. In December 2006 he ran away with a friend and they were found in the adopted mother's stolen car in Jacksonville, Fla. sleeping in an alley behind the Chief of Police's house where they threw trash in his yard. After that incident apparently from what I am told, he ran away again and went to the train station and was going to commit suicide and was hospitalized where he was diagnosed with Bipolar. (Although, I have no factual proof of this diagnosis). I do know as a young child Aaron was diagnosed ADHD and in my opinion exhibited symptoms of Bipolar (which so far all but one of my children and myself have been diagnosed as having this disorder). My understanding is that he was also using some street drugs and I have been told by some of his friends, ex-girlfriend and room mate of several different ones. The room mate (whom he moved back in with for less than 24 hours before he disappeared) and the ex-girlfriend told me that Aaron had either taken or was given 6-16 xanax (which varies depending on the person telling the story). I also know alcohol was in the mix as well.

I'm so sorry. I see that an article says he's missing from Plainfield, while NamUs says Elizabeth. Can you clarify the different towns? I was raised in the next town over from Elizabeth and worked a few towns away from Plainfield, it's roughly 10 miles drive.

Praying you get answers ~Hugs

He was supposedly last seen in Plainfield, last living in Plainfield and the jeep was found on the Driscoll brdge. The NJ STATE Police missing person's site is the only place that shows Elizabeth. Why? I have no clue. Even the missing person report was done in Plainfield.

He was supposedly last seen in Plainfield, last living in Plainfield and the jeep was found on the Driscoll brdge. The NJ STATE Police missing person's site is the only place that shows Elizabeth. Why? I have no clue. Even the missing person report was done in Plainfield.

From what I read in your group a month ago; he went to school in Elizabeth. I think Plainfield is right; Elizabeth is wrong. Belated happy birthday Aaron where ever you are

yes. I know who she is....but she was at work at the time. I have the basic police reports but that does not add any new information. She recently answered questions on The Vanished Podcast about Aaron Watkins. Not sure where to go from here. I feel like I have hit a brick wall....:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back