NH - Wendy Lawrence, 45, shot four times after traffic stop

Lucky 1

not all those who wander are lost....
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-killed-state-troopers-high-speed-chase.html

Grandmother shot and killed by state troopers after high-speed chase

Lawrence first attracted attention after a New Hampshire State Police trooper saw a Chevrolet Monte Carlo being driven 'erratically' on a southbound highway at roughly 6:30 p.m. Monday, according to a statement from Jeffery A. Strelzin, the senior assistant state attorney general.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131001/NEWS03/131009917

October 01. 2013 1:13PM
Boyfriend says shooting victim was executed

By MARK HAYWARD
New Hampshire Union Leader

Earlier today, police visited the home of D M to make sure none of the bullets struck her home, which is about 200 feet behind Lawrence's car.

M said she heard one shot, followed by a pause and then several other shots. She said she heard nothing before the shooting.

"Usually the streets are really quiet; you can hear sirens. There were no sirens," she said.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131002/NEWS03/131009861

October 02. 2013 9:26PM
AG issues statement indicating woman sped off from traffic stop, nearly hit person

By MARK HAYWARD and BILL SMITH

The driver had exited Interstate 93 at 9S, weaved through neighborhoods and rammed a state police cruiser that pulled in front of her, according to accounts neighbors relayed from police.

However, photographs of the incident show no damage to Lawrence's car or the state police cruiser.

Peter said Lawrence suffered from anxiety and took medication for it. Her police fears stemmed from an incident about a year ago in Allenstown. He said police "beat the hell out of her" and intentionally crushed her new pair of glasses. He said it was a misunderstanding on the part of police: a restraining order that forbade Lawrence from having contact with him had been revoked, but police were unaware of it.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131001/NEWS03/131009966

September 30. 2013 10:51PM
Woman shot, killed after police chase

By MARK HAYWARD and DOUG ALDEN

The shooting drew at least a dozen New Hampshire State Police and Manchester police cruisers. The dark-colored sedan was touching the rear tire of one state police cruiser.

At least 10 Manchester police evidence cones — often used to pinpoint shell casings — were in front of the car, whose front driver's side door was open.

Eleven bullet holes peppered the driver's side of the windshield.

R B, who lives across from Dave Street, said he was watching television about 6:30 p.m. when he heard eight to 10 gunshots.

AR-131009966.jpg&q=100&maxw=350

(JEFF HASTINGS)
Bullet holes riddle the windshield of a car after a police chase that ended at Dave Street and Kennard Road in Manchester Monday night.
http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131001/NEWS03/131009966

This sounds a bit suspicious Imoo. Maybe a little too much police force without talking to the deceased.

I don't get why there was a chase (and I'm assuming since she was trying to get away, she was driving fast, which would make this a high speed chase) just because she had a traffic violation.

I think high speed chases are serious and are for attempting to capture dangerous people that shouldn't be free to do whatever they were doing.

And um, hello? The damn cop HAD her license and knew her name and address and where to find her. She wasn't a wanted fugitive that was fixing to slip away and elude all the LE that had been looking for her if they didn't chase her NOW.

So lets see....a high speed chase to catch a someone driving on a suspended license, and then shooting her 11 times. Yep....duty done.

Something weird going on here.

I don't get why there was a chase (and I'm assuming since she was trying to get away, she was driving fast, which would make this a high speed chase) just because she had a traffic violation.

I think high speed chases are serious and are for attempting to capture dangerous people that shouldn't be free to do whatever they were doing.

And um, hello? The damn cop HAD her license and knew her name and address and where to find her. She wasn't a wanted fugitive that was fixing to slip away and elude all the LE that had been looking for her if they didn't chase her NOW.

So lets see....a high speed chase to catch a someone driving on a suspended license, and then shooting her 11 times. Yep....duty done.

Something weird going on here.

Well at least the cops didn't kill someone else in the process; that is what happened near here a few years back- six police cars were chasing some kid who was having some sort of medical reaction and driving erratically- they had his license # he was driving recklessly only when the cops were in pursuit. He wound up broadsiding a car of teenagers when he ran a light, killed two of them. Their families sued the cops after nothing was done, they lost in federal court. The cops all along acted like they had nothing to do with it, those kids would be alive today if they hadn't acted like crazy cowboys. Makes me sick..

I know we cannot talk about this, only downstairs, but I just listen to scanner feed.

So unnecessary, imo.

There is no excuse in this one imo, they should be trying to help someone who is medically ill not chasing her in a high speed chase and shooting her 11 times to death. Since when is driving erratically and being scared a death sentence. I hope those cops never sleep an easy night. I would like them charged with murder

most cops never use their weapons but here this guy has been involved (ONLY) shot two of them to death

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back