GUILTY OH - James Osborne & Heather Koon for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Elyria, 2013

BunnyHop

Former Member
Reaction score
She was trusted to take care of defenseless children, but now one Ohio daycare worker is accused of doing the unthinkable -- and filming it.

Heather Koon, 25, faces two counts of rape after police say they found video on her laptop of her "engaging in sexual conduct with an unknown infant." An investigation also revealed an additional victim, according to WOIO.

Police allegedly found the video on Koon's laptop at the apartment where her boyfriend, James Osborne, lives. Osborne is a registered sex offender. Both Koon and Osborne were arrested Oct. 4 within hours of each other, and were held at Lorain County Jail.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...daycare_n_4057371.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

This makes me so sad. What kind of world are we living in? :stormingmad:

She was trusted to take care of defenseless children, but now one Ohio daycare worker is accused of doing the unthinkable -- and filming it.

Heather Koon, 25, faces two counts of rape after police say they found video on her laptop of her "engaging in sexual conduct with an unknown infant." An investigation also revealed an additional victim, according to WOIO.

Police allegedly found the video on Koon's laptop at the apartment where her boyfriend, James Osborne, lives. Osborne is a registered sex offender. Both Koon and Osborne were arrested Oct. 4 within hours of each other, and were held at Lorain County Jail.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...daycare_n_4057371.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

This makes me so sad. What kind of world are we living in? :stormingmad:

Oh dear God, please take care of our babies. Our government surely doesn't care. :(

Hearing more and more about female sexual deviants. Sick sick sick.

Most of these women are doing it to entertain their "men." Apparently some women would do anything to keep that "man." This one had a boyfriend who is a sex offender.

Unbelieveable. She needs to be locked up for years and years even if the registered pervert did influence the rapes.

I say throw her off a Clift. Totally sickening. Poor precious babies.

I say throw her off a Clift. Totally sickening. Poor precious babies.
Montgomery Clift was only about 5'9" she needs to be tossed off something MUCH taller.
(Just kidding.)
Unfortunately Daycare providers with Ex-Con registered Sex Offenders for boyfriends isnt all that rare I know of at least two instances from back when I was in Corrections and thats in the sparesly populated State of Idaho.
Its nothing but pure Evil.

I can't even wrap my head around what would make someone act this way -- a woman, no less! NO MAN is worth that. And the day some man asked me to do something like that would be his last day. But we've seen endless cases of women who commit horrible acts for the love of their man. (Funny, you don't see many men committing these same types of atrocities (raping, killing, children) for the love of their "woman.")

Maybe a mod can merge this there is already a thread in Spotlight on Children

this just sickens me. May the victims recover from this madness and go on to lead a somewhat normal life. As far as the perps, they are a waste of my breath. May they rot somewhere (preferably Hell).

MOO

Mel

I remember the "good" old days, when females used babies to entrap men. Now a certain kind of female has found a brand new use for babies in relation to entertaining or keeping a man's interest.

Disgusting filth, both of them need to rot in jail.

As much as I love this website I kinda miss my stupid naive days when I didn't know how evil people are.

I watched that video above and I saw absolutely no remorse or shame in her face. She rolled her eyes and spoke in a insolent way. WTH???

As much as I love this website I kinda miss my stupid naive days when I didn't know how evil people are.

I watched that video above and I saw absolutely no remorse or shame in her face. She rolled her eyes and spoke in a insolent way. WTH???

I agree. When the judge read the charges, her eyebrows furrowed and she looked almost bewildered. It was like she had no idea it would be considered rape to sexually abuse a child AND film it!! What a piece of work she is......

I agree. When the judge read the charges, her eyebrows furrowed and she looked almost bewildered. It was like she had no idea it would be considered rape to sexually abuse a child AND film it!! What a piece of work she is......

Maybe she's already working on her "mentally unfit to stand trial" angle.

oh I did not get the impression that she was bewildered. I got the impression that she thought all of this was stupid. No remorse or even embarrassment of herself. Scum.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back