GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, 20, arrested over Morgan Huxley murder

October 08, 2013

Daniel Jack Kelsall was arrested about 9.30 this morning at his Neutral Bay apartment, just streets away from where Mr Huxley was stabbed to death in his Watson Street apartment.

He was later charged with murder at North Sydney Police Station and was taken to Central Local Court this afternoon where his matter was heard.

http://www.news.com.au/national-new...sex-police-claim/story-fncynjr2-1226734669420

Australia has rules about public discussion of the suspect and its impact on the judicial process. WS, while governed under the laws of the U.S., respects the laws of other countries, especially when it comes to ensuring a fair trial process.

RULES FOR THIS CASE DISCUSSION:

Any publication which prejudices the course of justice - A report of a court case which gives details of the defendant's previous criminal convictions, before the end of the trial, would be contempt. This is because it may prejudice the judge, magistrate or jury against the defendant, if there are many previous convictions. This would reduce the chances of a fair trial. Previous convictions (often called antecedents) may not be revealed until after the verdict has been reached. They are then considered by the court to help it to decide on an appropriate punishment.

http://www.thenewsmanual.net/Resources/medialaw_in_australia_03.html

Bottom line: NO DISCUSSION OF THE SUSPECT'S PAST CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, IF ANY.

NO PICTURES OF THE SUSPECT ARE TO BE POSTED. All pictures have been removed from MSM and the suspect's face has been blocked out. His facebook has been pulled and is no longer available. We will honor that here at WS.

NO DISCUSSION OF THE SUSPECT'S PAST LIFE, IN GENERAL. No discussion of where he previously lived, worked, or spent time. No discussion of his family or friends or other innocent people that have nothing to do with this case.

At this link: http://www.thenewsmanual.net/Resources/sub_judice_chart_01.html

There is a color coded chart that shows what can and cannot be discussed during this pretrial/trial period. The Mods will use it for reference when deciding what posts to leave/remove - however, the Mods will also use their own discretion and it will NOT BE UP FOR ARGUMENT, even if it is not on this chart.

If you have questions or concerns, please pm a mod or alert the post. Do not post it in the threads.

Please continue here....

Thanks, Marlywings, you're a treasure.

(and for being so patient with us... >> )

SBS

Police have also charged Kelsall with one count of larceny.

Mr Breton told reporters outside court that his client was cooperating with police.

"It's a very stressful time for everybody involved, he's doing everything to assist police with their inquiries," he said.

Asked if his client would fight the charges, Mr Breton said "that's a matter for later conversations".

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2013/10/08/accused-huxley-killer-refused-bail

Here's hoping the trial will be quick and the sentence acceptable to Morgan's family..

What a rollercoaster that last thread was, hey? I was right -and very wrong- about so many things.

I think it's pretty obvious that police were manipulating msm from the get-go. Amirite? I'm sure all those 14 ladies will forgive them, now the killer is caught.

Re - the twitter account I found. It's the same photo as the facebook so I'm pretty sure it's not the guy from UK? Am I allowed to post the link to the twitter account?

Re - the twitter account I found. It's the same photo as the facebook so I'm pretty sure it's not the guy from UK? Am I allowed to post the link to the twitter account?

If you're 100% sure it's the accused you may post it but we can't discuss any comments etc on it.

well this is a turn up. I have no problem in believing it was a random hookup just because the way Morgan was dressed and as another posted suggested, for him to be taken like that he was more likely asleep.Also wasn't Morgan waiting outside the pizza place the guy worked at for a little?

Bicurious is fairly popular with very sexual beings and i think the 14 gf's says he a sexual being. I just feel so sorry for him, he was a great guy, bright, fun, intelligent and to end up murdered by this twerp is horrible.

I am not convinced LE was leading us down the garden path, it would have been just as easy to say they don't know who did it. I think there were forensics that showed sex which made them think a woman was involved until they got a hint of this guy

jmo

So glad he's been arrested, now we wait... Thanks to all the WS's and the mods who have kept us all on track and inline too! It's been a crazy month!

Can anyone pause this and see the title of the book - you get a view of the cover in the video. I keep hitting pause at the wrong spot and it's too fuzzy for me. At first glance it looked like a fantasy book (Raymond E Feist or something).

Police allege Kelsall followed Mr Huxley, 31, home from The Oaks Hotel in Neutral Bay, before attempting to strike up a conversation. He followed him inside the unit and allegedly killed him.
Perhaps he killed him and took his pants while he was dying? Maybe that's what he stole?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...y-fni0cx4q-1226734536862#sthash.PKIWxzM5.dpuf

This is interesting now isn't it? Article from September 8.

A barista from a coffee shop on Military Road said he knew the deceased and described him as quiet.

"He was a nice guy, just kept to himself," he said.

The barista said a few of his customers had told him there was a loud party in a Watson Street unit on Saturday night.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/neutral-bay-stabbing-man-killed-20130908-2tdg0.html#ixzz2h7vuWFYz

It's not unusual for a killer to insert themselves into the investigation. At all.

Originally Posted by Humdinger

I used to have a gay flat mate and I was always astounded by the amount of 'straight' men he used to meet and pick up! And just like this guy, he wasn't a 'hottie'. I've also been told by another gay guy that there's only 6 beers between gay and straight, kind of tongue in cheek, but I believe he too had a high success rate with 'straight' males.

Just some random thoughts that may or may not be relevant?

So who is this guy connected to? There was a bit in an above posted article that there were reports that the police were investigating his link with a GF of MH.

I agree .. one of the guys I work with is gay, and his lifestyle and subversive activities are nothing I would have imagined before knowing him. So, I don't have a problem with this being a gay meet-up gone horribly wrong. Many gay guys take amazing risks with strangers .. and unfortunately some of them get physically hurt in the process.

Morgan paused in front of the pizza shop, paced back and forth a little before walking towards home .. that could have been the 'signal'. Somehow there is a language gay guys seem to understand, a look, a gesture - don't know what it is, but they know. DJK could/would have recognised that signal and followed behind. CCTV would have picked that up, as well as picking up Morgan walking ahead of him.

Police probably just needed to look further into the possibility that Morgan was 'in the closet'. And maybe they found further info that we will never know - nor should we.

Girls often get along really well with gay guys, and some gay guys do have sex with them, and they have long-term relationships with them. Many actually really like girls. There is just this biological thing that draws them to men .. either solely, or as well as girls.

And I wonder about a link with a girlfriend too ... perhaps a local girl who has been rejected by Morgan? Could that have been the reason for the killing? Was DJK even gay?

And why was JO so certain this killing was done by a girl .. what was that about?

Also as said before, lots of guys who call and consider themselves straight engage in casual sex with other men too .. thought though, is it possible DJK saw Morgan walking and looking back, and mistook his doing so as signalling him to follow him to the flat for sex?

Can anyone pause this and see the title of the book - you get a view of the cover in the video. I keep hitting pause at the wrong spot and it's too fuzzy for me. At first glance it looked like a fantasy book (Raymond E Feist or something).

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...y-fni0cx4q-1226734536862#sthash.PKIWxzM5.dpuf

I can't tell what book it is .. even looks as though the cover may have been pixelated in some of the footage. I see an N at the start of a word on the cover, bottom of the page. Also, notice how he opens the cover of the book when he sits down in the police car?

Perhaps he killed him and took his pants while he was dying? Maybe that's what he stole?

This is the best I could do with the video. I can't make out what the title of the book is. The way that JK carried that book is like it was a sacred script!

JK-Book-1.jpg

JK-Book-2.jpg

JK-Book-3.jpg

Thanks for doing that Makara. I still can't see any details but I really appreciate you trying.

I bet the papers will have details tomorrow morning. The journalists would have been able to see it clearly. They'll be reading and finding everything online and once it hits MSM we'll be able to talk about it. Having said that, I still can't forget those two poor falsely accused men on the front page during the Boston bombings.

Also as said before, lots of guys who call and consider themselves straight engage in casual sex with other men too .. thought though, is it possible DJK saw Morgan walking and looking back, and mistook his doing so as signalling him to follow him to the flat for sex?

Maybe ... but why would Morgan let him into the flat? And his bedroom? No forced entry, bloodshed limited to the bedroom, Morgan didn't/couldn't overpower the guy.

Seems as though we have the exact same circumstances, but with a guy killer, and not a girl. And did this guy kill for a girl, I wonder? Someone he was enthralled by, besotted with, or played online video games with and developed a close relationship? What the heck is that book about?

There could be much more to come .....

"Police will allege that there was no sign of forced entry at his unit, suggesting the two men entered the building together."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...y-e6frg6nf-1226734562740#sthash.1EseL1fk.dpuf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni