1464 users online (270 members and 1194 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FBI searches in Texas, Michigan remain a mystery

http://www.centurylink.net/news/read...an_remain_a-ap

HOUSTON (AP) — Federal officials on Monday remained silent on why they raided homes in Texas and Michigan this weekend that property records indicate are owned in part by a Houston art appraiser.......

Authorities in Houston on Saturday conducted two controlled detonations at one of the homes they raided...........more......

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

What a mystery. I'm nosy and want to know what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by CHERIE.T View Post

http://houston.culturemap.com/news/e...-luxury-homes/

So far its been hard to find articles other than the Associated Press one but here is one with a tidbit or two:

"Neighborhood rumors are flying, to say the very least."

"That apparently all got started with DHL reporting some unusual random deliveries to the house," Southampton resident Travis Broesche tells KHOU Ch. 11."

"One neighbor reports hearing agents mention the word "bomb," while another says she was told by an FBI agent that the team was investigating an online threat against the government. A source tells the Houston Chronicle that unusual chemical purchases promoted the searches. Several area residents — as well as Horton's partner at M.K.G. Melissa Grobmyer — claim the the search involves Horton and Schneck's college-aged son."

Oh, here's a good article:

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...ge-4869336.php

"The Harris County Appraisal District lists the owner of 411 Fall River as Cecily E. Horton. The property, valued at $1.29 million, includes a 5,220-square-foot house with 11 rooms.

A neighbor of the Fall River home named Liz, who declined to give her last name, said the owner of the house is an A&M professor and the couple's son is college-aged and was rumored to be looking at suspect web sites."

""It's crazy," said 70-year-old Brad Fleming, who said he's lived in the neighborhood for about 25 years.

Another resident, Travis Broesche, who said he's lived in the neighborhood for about 25 years, said he and other neighbors believe the area and the house have been under surveillance for some time. He and others have noticed one or two cars parked at the curb not too far from the home for hours with a single person sitting inside."

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by i.b.nora View Post

"The Harris County Appraisal District lists the owner of 411 Fall River as Cecily E. Horton. The property, valued at $1.29 million, includes a 5,220-square-foot house with 11 rooms.

A neighbor of the Fall River home named Liz, who declined to give her last name, said the owner of the house is an A&M professor and the couple's son is college-aged and was rumored to be looking at suspect web sites."

""It's crazy," said 70-year-old Brad Fleming, who said he's lived in the neighborhood for about 25 years.

Another resident, Travis Broesche, who said he's lived in the neighborhood for about 25 years, said he and other neighbors believe the area and the house have been under surveillance for some time. He and others have noticed one or two cars parked at the curb not too far from the home for hours with a single person sitting inside."

Suspect web sites? hummm

Quote Originally Posted by i.b.nora View Post

Yikes!
    The law enforcement source, who asked not to be identified, said the chemicals were not the type used in the manufacture of a traditional explosive.

The intent was "to make some sort of gas ... like tear gas or nerve gas," the source said.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

I want to know more about that big cat posted. He is beautiful. I got distracted. Yeah I am with the neighbor it is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by CHERIE.T View Post
    we all are - that's why we're here sleuthing

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    we all are - that's why we're here sleuthing
    I know!

I think 5419 Blossom is the address in Houston.

here's the addy (504 N. St. Mary’s in Sutton’s Bay, Mich) and a whole bunch of photos from the Michigan search:

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/ne...an-4873931.php

hold up - there was TWO addresses searched in Michigan (look at photo 2 from link in above post)

the second address is 5035 Sugarbush Lane in Leland, Mich.

so THREE houses searched?! (2 in Michigan and 1 in Houston) if I'm correct

plus they detonated a substance at 411 Fall River Road in the Memorial area so .... um FOUR houses?!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast