UT UT - Harold Galvis, 26, Salt Lake County, 28 Aug 2001

8truthseeker8

Reaction score
Harold was last seen on 8/28/2001. When comparing him to "Lyle", his height and weight are close. Per the weight "Lyle" was approximately 140 lbs (but investigators felt that he had recently lost about 20-30 lbs) and Harold was 160. Harold also suffered from memory lapses. If he lost his memory, he may have used a fictional character's name instead.

Thoughts?

http://www.utahsright.com/missingprofile.php?id=9

I believe he was ruled out for some reason. I remember him on the main LS thread.

Ahhh OK. It's so frustrating because sometimes you think you've found a potential..... But then again, the good thing is that a lot of time and energy is being put into giving these unidentified persons a name. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Ahhh OK. It's so frustrating because sometimes you think you've found a potential..... But then again, the good thing is that a lot of time and energy is being put into giving these unidentified persons a name. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

I thought he was a good match as well. Maybe if you have time you should go check why he was ruled out and whether the rule out was official (from LE) or what. I forgot why...way too many cases in my head.

Galvis_Harold04.jpg

Harold W. Galvis - Date of Disappearance September 28, 2001​

At the time of his disappearance Harold was 27 years-old. He is a Hispanic Male. Height: 6’ 0” Weight: 160 lbs. Brown eyes and black hair. No distinguishing marks, tattoos, or scars at the time of his disappearance. Harold had been in the Salt Lake area for 8 months. He was visiting his sister in the area of 400 East and 4100 South in Millcreek. Harold is from Venezuela and spoke limited English. He has his degree in Materials Engineering from Venezuela and was applying for a Cambridge doctorate program. Harold was suffering from mental problems at the time, possibly due to a traumatic event. He had been prescribed medication but was not taking it. Because of this mental state Harold is considered an endangered missing person. Harold took a labor job, washing cars, when he needed money and may do the same again.
Case #01-101722
Case Status: Open

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken