1260 users online (179 members and 1081 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SC - Bruised 4 year old boy on neighbor's porch said mom didn't want him

The report said officers found bruises on the boy's face, dry blood coming from his nose and when he lifted up his shirt, he had a large bruise from a belt. Police said the injuries appeared to be a few days old.

According to the report, the woman who found the boy told police when she asked where his mother was, he said, "She don't want me anymore."

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/236...-him?hpt=ju_bn

Scooby-Doo taught us that the real monsters are Humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Miziree View Post
    The report said officers found bruises on the boy's face, dry blood coming from his nose and when he lifted up his shirt, he had a large bruise from a belt. Police said the injuries appeared to be a few days old.

According to the report, the woman who found the boy told police when she asked where his mother was, he said, "She don't want me anymore."

I'm thinking the "she don't want me anymore" has got to hurt worse than the bruises.

sadly, after reading that updated article, my guess is he will be reunited with mom at home soon. Unless more information comes out... and it always does in cases like these it seems...

Poor little guy. big hugs to you kiddo!
    When you have more than you need, build a longer table not a higher fence --Unknown

What the? Just WHAT???????

Quote Originally Posted by Miziree View Post

That's so sad. I wish I could adopt him on the spot. Above all, I wish his mother would just love him and not hurt him.

Poor wee fellow.

I could have more sympathy if he was 14 though....

Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel View Post
    Poor wee fellow.

I could have more sympathy if he was 14 though....

I feel ya, mine will be 14 next month and he's driving me crazy !

I'm sure I did, but I can't remember even getting mad at my kids when they were that age.

Quote Originally Posted by CHICANA View Post
    I'm sure I did, but I can't remember even getting mad at my kids when they were that age.
    Same here!

Poor kid!

CPS needs to take her words to heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

This makes me cry. I haven't even read the article yet and I can tell you I would want him in a heart beat.

Poor little guy, What does that do to the pschye to know you are so unwanted? I am not going to read the article right now. I will have a good cry first and then steel myself for it later.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

I feel ya, mine will be 14 next month and he's driving me crazy !
    Ayyyy say goodbye to your bathroom.

Boys...one minute you can't get them anywhere near soap and water, the next you have to prise them out of the bathroom with a crowbar.

But we love em.

And my son was an absolute total and utter joy when he was 4. A bundle of deliciousness all wrapped up in one very, very cute parcel. NOTHING he did was "bad", at that age anything "bad" they do is basically the parents fault.

Like when my son and his little friend got the textas out onto my newly painted wall when a "friend" was "babysitting". I was only gone for an hour and came home to a huge wall installation of toddler art in my hallway.

Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

I'm thinking the "she don't want me anymore" has got to hurt worse than the bruises.
    Yes, those bruises are on the inside, and may never heal.

I cried when I read that.
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoda View Post
    Yes, those bruises are on the inside, and may never heal.

I cried when I read that.
    Been thinking about this "wee one" tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

I gave my 5 yr old a big hug when I read this. Stories like this just break my heart in to.
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

I will never understand. Ever. Godspeed little man. I pray this child gets to experience love and being someone's priority. Still cannot get past this story.

We see such horrific things here. And really, a few bruises, a belt. I mean logically this should not be as big a deal comparatively speaking to some of those horrors we have seen.

But this child. He breaks my heart. He truly does.

"She don't want me anymore."
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast