GUILTY MS - Regina Riley, 20, Long Beach, 27 Sept 2013

CatFancier

Former Member
Reaction score
Missing woman was last seen 2 weeks ago

23661799_BG2.jpg

http://www.wlox.com/story/23661799/missing-woman-was-last-seen-2-weeks-ago

Is the DREX guy a police officer? It doesn't look like an official LE Facebook page, but he says they found her car. If that's the case, I like how he's responding directly.

Has the person responsible gone to trial yet? I can't find an update since the arrest was announced but I may have missed it.

I tried googling it but I just find articles about his arrest in Jan '14. Nothing more recent which is strange. Also, beware, there are a lot of hits about the arrest on some white supremacy-type sites. (I didn't click on them but you get the idea from the google results.) I also tried the MS Dept of Corrections inmate search but got nothing.

I tried googling it but I just find articles about his arrest in Jan '14. Nothing more recent which is strange. Also, beware, there are a lot of hits about the arrest on some white supremacy-type sites. (I didn't click on them but you get the idea from the google results.) I also tried the MS Dept of Corrections inmate search but got nothing.

Ugh, I saw those as well and I thought I had blocked them all.

Odd that he wasn't listed on the inmate site though.

I live about 15 minutes from where Regina was found and I haven't heard anything about the accused going to trial.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back