Ohio Judge Tells Man He's Still Legally Dead

SurfieTX

Reaction score
Hancock County Probate Court Judge Allan Davis called it a "strange, strange situation."

"We've got the obvious here. A man sitting in the courtroom, he appears to be in good health," said Davis, who told Miller the three-year limit was clear.

"I don't know where that leaves you, but you're still deceased as far as the law is concerned," the judge said.

Miller resurfaced about eight years ago and went to court so that he could get a driver's license and reinstate his Social Security number.

His ex-wife had opposed the move, saying she doesn't have the money to repay the Social Security benefits that were paid out to her and the couple's two children after Miller was declared dead.

Robin Miller said her former husband vanished because he owed big child support payments and that the overdue payments had totaled $26,000 by 1994, The (Findlay) Courier (http://bit.ly/1e5mJkr) reported.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...ead-_n_4080797.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

They should raise him from the dead and make him repay all that child support!

They should raise him from the dead and make him repay all that child support!

I agree 100%. Lazarus - come forth and take responsibility for your children!!!

As a condition of reinstating his social security number, he should be required to repay the SS benefits that were paid out to his ex and two children, in addition to all the back child support he skipped out on. He sounds like a dead-beat dad. I have zero sympathy for him or the predicament he now finds himself in.

So can his wife shoot him dead ... uh ... deader?

JMO they should have given him back his SS number, declared him alive and make him pay his back child support and SS money his wife and kids got.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back