Brother(44) & Sister(41) charged with incest~ ewwwww!

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A brother and sister have been charged with felony incest after Jefferson County deputies found them having sex earlier this month in Trafford, officials said.

Ronald Stewart Howze, 44, of Trafford and Lori Ann Rotton, 41, of Smyrna, Ga., remain jailed, with bond set at $50,000 each. Rotton makes her first court appearance in the case Thursday. Howze appeared in court last week to get a lawyer and returns in May for a preliminary hearing, records show. If convicted, they face up to 10 years in prison.

Authorities said Howze's wife telephoned deputies and, when they arrived, pointed them to a home in the 2300 block of Gurley Road on April 7 just after midnight. A deputy saw the siblings having intercourse in the wife's bedroom.

The deputy asked Howze to stop, get dressed and step outside, said Sgt. Randy Christian, spokesman for the sheriff's office. The deputy opened the door after a minute and saw they had not stopped, Christian said.

"At that point (Howze) stopped and stated, `I guess I'm going to jail,'" Christian said.

The siblings told authorities they knew they were related and confirmed that they were having sex, Christian said, reading from the incident report. Both had been drinking.

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/111401010148380.xml

Most people have had too much to drink at one time or another in their lives. But just how drunk do you have to be to think your brother is "lookin' good tonite." That's plain nasty. Yep, this IS Springer material.

Marine Mom said:
Most people have had too much to drink at one time or another in their lives. But just how drunk do you have to be to think your brother is "lookin' good tonite." That's plain nasty. Yep, this IS Springer material.
LOL My brother lives with me and never, not once did I think oh baby! YUCK! YUCK! :sick: :sick:

My guess is that the brother started molesting his sister when they were both young. Given their ages (Brother 44 and Sister 41) it's likely this has been going on between them for at least 30 years. Sad. And iccky.

CozyReader said:
My guess is that the brother started molesting his sister when they were both young. Given their ages (Brother 44 and Sister 41) it's likely this has been going on between them for at least 30 years. Sad. And iccky.

It is the same thing I posted on another forum. Generational abuse and behaviors passing from one generation to another...always denied or ignored. And always setting a precedent to the next generation.

this reminds me of that book, 'flowers in the attic.' :rolleyes:

this is a perfect example of how screwed up our laws are:
on the ride home from a jets game, a principle in nj sexually assaults a 13 year old. she is a passenger along with two other male adults and a 10 year old girl. one male even witnessed the principle expose himself to the girl. and does nothing about it?
"Frank Mobilio of Wantage faces one count of criminal sexual contact and one count of endangering the welfare of a child. the 45-year-old married father of three is free on $20,000 bail... the two crimes carry a maximum penalty of 6 1/2 years in prison."

a brother and sister get caught doing it - a felony with bail set at $50,000 and could face TEN years in prison? :waitasec:
I mean pleeeease! it's insane

I say let 'em drink themselves silly and copulate their brains out, we need that jail space for the REAL criminals - aka peds

Izzy Mae said:
this reminds me of that book, 'flowers in the attic.' :rolleyes:

this is a perfect example of how screwed up our laws are:
on the ride home from a jets game, a principle in nj sexually assaults a 13 year old. she is a passenger along with two other male adults and a 10 year old girl. one male even witnessed the principle expose himself to the girl. and does nothing about it?
"Frank Mobilio of Wantage faces one count of criminal sexual contact and one count of endangering the welfare of a child. the 45-year-old married father of three is free on $20,000 bail... the two crimes carry a maximum penalty of 6 1/2 years in prison."

a brother and sister get caught doing it - a felony with bail set at $50,000 and could face TEN years in prison? :waitasec:
I mean pleeeease! it's insane

I say let 'em drink themselves silly and copulate their brains out, we need that jail space for the REAL criminals - aka peds
:doh: :doh: Thats just it Izzy Mae. Now I know you weren't born yesterday but puhlease put two and two together here - copulation amongst siblings is ONE of the very reasons crimes happen. Its has something to do with that relative/first generation factor that so many criminals use in order to plead innocent for their crimes. :hand:

On the other hand, I can't help but wonder if all this inter-comingling has something to do with all these screwed up people in the world.?

JMO :twocents:

DS

CozyReader said:

Agree, at that age you would think they would NO BETTER! Drinking or no drinking. People use drinking as an excuse a bit too much for bad behavior.

Dark Shadows said:
:doh: :doh: Thats just it Izzy Mae. Now I know you weren't born yesterday but puhlease put two and two together here - copulation amongst siblings is ONE of the very reasons crimes happen. Its has something to do with that relative/first generation factor that so many criminals use in order to plead innocent for their crimes. :hand:

On the other hand, I can't help but wonder if all this inter-comingling has something to do with all these screwed up people in the world.?

JMO :twocents:

DS
I agree with others. my thought reading into the article... a sick past history in sexual abuse - even sicker if the brother used his cancer as a sympathy plea for one last roll. this could be the underlying case. who knows. that wasn't the point I was trying to make though.

what the article read, was a cop had to ask a middle aged brother and sister, both drunk as skunks, twice, to quit screwing their brains out ... the knob jiggle and door opening, apparently wasn't enough. in the eyes of the law, they committed a crime. period. no argument there.

the issue I have is over disproportionate sentencing. why is it this man, charged with TWO crimes, 1. sexually molesting a young girl and 2. child endangerment, gets off easier? both of his crimes combined only carry a prison sentence up to 6 1/2 years with bail set at $20,000 while this incestuous couple, having consensual sex, face a felony charge set at $50,000 bail with a prison sentence up to TEN years?
forget about independent state laws and look at our nation, our laws in general - they're screwed up and pathetic. I wish someone could convince me otherwise.

DK, you said,"copulation amongst siblings is ONE of the very reasons crimes happen. Its has something to do with that relative/first generation factor that so many criminals use in order to plead innocent for their crimes. while it may be ONE of the reasons crimes happen, it's certainly not the ONLY (or the majority) reason.
however, if inter-commingling IS the culprit for the majority of these heinous crimes being committed, I'd like to see proof.

Izzy Mae said:
I agree with others. my thought reading into the article... a sick past history in sexual abuse - even sicker if the brother used his cancer as a sympathy plea for one last roll. this could be the underlying case. who knows. that wasn't the point I was trying to make though.

what the article read, was a cop had to ask a middle aged brother and sister, both drunk as skunks, twice, to quit screwing their brains out ... the knob jiggle and door opening, apparently wasn't enough. in the eyes of the law, they committed a crime. period. no argument there.

the issue I have is over disproportionate sentencing. why is it this man, charged with TWO crimes, 1. sexually molesting a young girl and 2. child endangerment, gets off easier? both of his crimes combined only carry a prison sentence up to 6 1/2 years with bail set at $20,000 while this incestuous couple, having consensual sex, face a felony charge set at $50,000 bail with a prison sentence up to TEN years?
forget about independent state laws and look at our nation, our laws in general - they're screwed up and pathetic. I wish someone could convince me otherwise.

DK, you said,"copulation amongst siblings is ONE of the very reasons crimes happen. Its has something to do with that relative/first generation factor that so many criminals use in order to plead innocent for their crimes. while it may be ONE of the reasons crimes happen, it's certainly not the ONLY (or the majority) reason.
however, if inter-commingling IS the culprit for the majority of these heinous crimes being committed, I'd like to see proof.

And to top it all off, the brother and sister were adults. There was no question here of someone being taken advantage of. I agree Izzy Mae. The laws on sentencing are screwy. Sadly for most states you get less time if you assault a child than anyone else. Esp. if it is your own child.

IMO Incest is HORRIBLE and I in no way condone it *HOWEVER* They are two adults and the sex was admittedly consensual so I do agree that the charge/bail/possible sentence is extreme.They have been shamed in public,will likely get ditched by their spouses and live with this "black mark" on their persons FOREVER.I think thats punishment enough.

They are adults-EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW.Cant it be left at that? OR just fine them.I think its a waste of the Court's time AND Taxpayer's money to pursue it,imo.

I do agree however that they likely did begin having sex with each other as children and they are caught up in a sick ,twisted cycle that even as adults ,married to others(and likely having kids) they cant stop.They need help and to be pitied but punished for up to 10 years in jail? No .

On a side note though for Dark Knight:
A guy I dated in College come to find out had an incestous relationship with his sister that they continued into adulthood.He had ALOT of problems(alcohol,drugs and sexual addiction.He was also molested as a child) and I have worried about him over the years as being a possible potential sex offender so I agree with you about that DK and although I dont have any statistics Im on board 100% with you about this cycle spiraling into further abuse and perversion. I DID NOT KNOW THIS WHEN WE DATED.I found out after and was REALLY creeped out because his sister was always "visiting".

He ,btw,was in the psych.dept working towards a PHD!!!!! :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back