Scientology Tried to find dirt on the makers of South Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZksCrBqiC4"]Scientology War on South Park! - YouTube[/ame]

:laughcry:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/10/23/corporate-scientology-targets-south-park/

Re: South Park

Eric Sherman (then-corporate Scientologist writer), who is good friends with Lloyd Kaufman (independent film maker), contacted him about South Park. Kaufman knows Trey Parker and Matt Stone and has been friends with them for years. As regards their attack on Scientology, Kaufman felt that this is the same thing they do to everyone....

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/10/scientology_tar.php

Another interesting revelation at Marty Rathbun's blog this morning: Rathbun released what he said was an internal Scientology document which suggests that the church targeted Trey Parker and Matt Stone for a classic OSA investigation in retaliation for the infamous South Park episode that exposed the religion's bizarre upper-level teachings.

Rathbun tells me this initial document is just the beginning of a trove that describes how Scientology investigated Parker and Stone over a significant period after the duo deeply embarrassed the church with its 2005 episode, "Trapped in the Closet."...

I predict an upcoming episode of South Park will have Cartman converting to Scientology and being swept away in a Tom Cruise-John Travolta love triangle.

I predict an upcoming episode of South Park will have Cartman converting to Scientology and being swept away in a Tom Cruise-John Travolta love triangle.

See, I don't watch SP...but I'd tune in for *that*, so I would.

To me, this is a dangerous cult....not a religion, but a cult. They're scary, they have infiltrated some seriously high levels of gubmint, and they are absolutely BATTY.

Best-
Herding Cats

Well I put this video up on Youtube;

I got an email from Youtube saying that someone left this message for the video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT7taeSWKQY"]What Happened to Tommy or "Thomas" Davis of Scientology? - YouTube[/ame]

And somebody sent me this email on my Youtube account;

Date:

10/13/13
Why did you put this video up? You didn't even do any research into the reason why he left. Honestly, I think you should remove your video as it is not up to date on history. Please, leave the Scientology politics to us real Scientologists.

Here's my response back to them;

Mmmmm.... NO. As far as research goes, you need to refer to all of the links I've supplied for the video. I see your a Sceintologist and therefore were forbidden from actually watching the video. It was made by an SP after all.

So why don't you break the rules and watch the video and click on all of the links in "About" and educate yourself.

If you would like me to know what really happened to "Thomas" then tell me with some proof to back it up.

Unfortunately, Scientologists are taught to lie like it's no big deal so I doubt you'll be able to provide undoctored proof.

I also think it's funny that you didn't have cajones to put that in the comment section below the video..

Think for yourself. It's free.

Oh, one more thing. Watch the testimony of Paulette Cooper I have up too. Then tell me what a great group of people you Sceintologists are.

Well I put this video up on Youtube;

I got an email from Youtube saying that someone left this message for the video.

What Happened to Tommy or "Thomas" Davis of Scientology? - YouTube

And somebody sent me this email on my Youtube account;

Date:

10/13/13
Why did you put this video up? You didn't even do any research into the reason why he left. Honestly, I think you should remove your video as it is not up to date on history. Please, leave the Scientology politics to us real Scientologists.

Here's my response back to them;

Mmmmm.... NO. As far as research goes, you need to refer to all of the links I've supplied for the video. I see your a Sceintologist and therefore were forbidden from actually watching the video. It was made by an SP after all.

So why don't you break the rules and watch the video and click on all of the links in "About" and educate yourself.

If you would like me to know what really happened to "Thomas" then tell me with some proof to back it up.

Unfortunately, Scientologists are taught to lie like it's no big deal so I doubt you'll be able to provide undoctored proof.

I also think it's funny that you didn't have cajones to put that in the comment section below the video..

Think for yourself. It's free.

Oh, one more thing. Watch the testimony of Paulette Cooper I have up too. Then tell me what a great group of people you Sceintologists are.

I LOVE IT!!! These people are kooky. I really wish you would copy and paste the comments into your description of the video so everyone can see what whackos they are.

I LOVE IT!!! These people are kooky. I really wish you would copy and paste the comments into your description of the video so everyone can see what whackos they are.

Already done! :thumb:

That'd be cool! :floorlaugh:

See, I don't watch SP...but I'd tune in for *that*, so I would.

To me, this is a dangerous cult....not a religion, but a cult. They're scary, they have infiltrated some seriously high levels of gubmint, and they are absolutely BATTY.

Best-
Herding Cats

Here you go HC. This is a link to the episode; http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s09e12-trapped-in-the-closet

My grandma was once suckered into taking one of those personality tests. I don't know what they told her, but they totally broke her down and made her feel like she was a terrible person. She called my mother crying after talking to them.

I can't even begin to tell you how mad I was, but I probably don't have to.

My grandma was once suckered into taking one of those personality tests. I don't know what they told her, but they totally broke her down and made her feel like she was a terrible person. She called my mother crying after talking to them.

I can't even begin to tell you how mad I was, but I probably don't have to.

I told my mom about it earlier tonight and she said someone from a place she worked a long time ago took her to a center. The guy led her into a room and locked the door. She told him to unlock the door she had to go to the bathroom. She walked out and sat in the hall until her friend was done. She doesn't like being locked into rooms.

I told my mom about it earlier tonight and she said someone from a place she worked a long time ago took her to a center. The guy led her into a room and locked the door. She told him to unlock the door she had to go to the bathroom. She walked out and sat in the hall until her friend was done. She doesn't like being locked into rooms.

Whoa, can't say I blame her! That would freak me out!

Wow that dude is the gift that just keeps on giving. He actually had the cajones to post in the actual comments section. Which I just responded to.

"whacko Scientologist" (Not his real handle) 4 minutes ago

Woops, did I just give you all the facts that you didn't have? Yeah I did huh! Way to go loser. Thanks for making an *advertiser censored* out of yourself by posting crap you have no clue about. I for one think your some low life that claims he was a Scientologist to people just to get attention don't you! Do what I told you to do now, remove the video's and stop trying to stick your nose in stuff you don't know squat about. Cajones? Really, I guess your balls just shrunk to pea size.
·

Jonathan Brown

Jonathan Brown 1 second ago

Tsk Tsk, you're out ethics. I should report you to David and he'll send you to the hole. Would you like that?
·

wacko Scientologist

wacko Scientologist' 8 minutes ago

Pt 2. David's lawyers admitted Tommy was still working for the church. If you knew your information then why in the hell did you miss this info? Obviously, from the message you sent me you pointed out how you just went and stole clips from other youtube sources and uploaded the same stuff everyone else uploaded again and again. So, if you had some real intention for this it's because your obsessed with Scientology and have nothing better to do but stick your nose in something you don't know.
·

Jonathan Brown

Scientologists are forbidden from reading articles by SP's and so they know less about Scientology than I do.
·

wacko Scientologist

wacko Scientologist' 13 minutes ago

This info is especially for you Jonathan because your a ****ing idiot that goes at puts up video's with out doing your research.Tommy Davis and his wife routed out because she had cancer. They now reside in Texas and if you actually did your research (which we all know you didn't because your a douche bag that likes to troll on Scientology) then you would of known that during the trial of Monique Rathbun Vs. David Miscavige, Tommy Davis was subpoena.

·

Jonathan Brown

You're hysterical. You obviously didn't watch the video. You also didn't click all of the links. I have a link there where it's explained that Tommy and his wife claim they are still a part of the cult... errr... Church.

If anyone wants to join in feel free to do so. You can add comments to the video, yourself.

Well I just went to about six anti Scientology videos and posted this message;

I made and downloaded a video entitled "What Happened to Tommy or "Thomas" Davis of Scientology?" It's gotten one Scientologists panties in a bunch. Anyone here has my permission to download the video and then upload it to their account. Let's Streisand effect this dude.

Well I posted that message on another 12 Youtube sites! :giggle:

DO we need to be worried if you suddenly stop posting or disappear SD?

I am scared these kookoo birds will actually do something.

DO we need to be worried if you suddenly stop posting or disappear SD?

I am scared these kookoo birds will actually do something.

Well as far as I know they stopped killing people. Also, my phone number and address are unlisted. I hope that works on the internet too. The OSA will come and put a PI outside your residence and he'll record your comings and goings. They'll waste a lot of money and time if they do that. with my maladies I rarely leave the place. I go out maybe two or three times a week.

I also doubt that they are going to bother with me. I'm a gadfly to them, that's all. If I do disappear you all know What I did and we have some awesome sleuthers here that could track me down and find out who's responsible, and put the COS in deep doo-doo. If I give my life to get someone in Scientology convicted of murder and it hits the MSM it will be worth it! :thumb:

Wacko Scientologist

This info is especially for you Jonathan because your a ****ing idiot that goes at puts up video's with out doing your research.Tommy Davis and his wife routed out because she had cancer. They now reside in Texas and if you actually did your research (which we all know you didn't because your a douche bag that likes to troll on Scientology) then you would of known that during the trial of Monique Rathbun Vs. David Miscavige, Tommy Davis was subpoena.

·
Jonathan Brown

Jonathan Brown 1 hour ago

If you read the article Tommy and his wife say they have no idea where the cancer rumor came from. She's fine. Which is good. I went through chemo. It's not fun.

Well the gift that keeps on giving keeps on giving;

Jonathan Brown 5 minutes ago

One more thing. Tommy is now a managing director at Colony Capital and Jessica is an agent for Goldrick Realtors in Austin Texas. Had you read the article you'd know that too.
·
Wacko'

Wacko' 2 hours ago

This has been flagged as spam show • Not Spam
·

Comment removed

Author withheld
Wacko'

Wacko 2 hours ago

Go head dumbass, I'm a field staff member. Sea Org. rules don't apply to me.
·
Jonathan Brown

Jonathan Brown 7 seconds ago

Ohhhhh! So you don't know about what goes on at Int. Base in Hemet California! No wonder you're clueless about your own cult... errr religion. Do you know what the RPF is? Have you ever been assigned to it? Have you ever been put in the hole? Have you ever had to shovel dried human waste in the 100 degree California sun? These things come with your cult... errr... religion. How you can defend it is beyond me. Do you have any disconnected family members?

For the record I didn't report any messages as Spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.