Is this the beginning of the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapphireSteel

Reaction score
Good old Andy Redmond of Scotland Yard.

Here's what he has said in the runup to the Crimewatch episode, tonight.

"Our work to date has significantly changed the timeline and the accepted version of events that has been in the public domain to date."

Why has the timeline changed?

The McCanns had it already prepared that evening, before they were even asked for it.

It should be perfect - they all sat down together and created it, while it was fresh in their minds. Helpful of them....but not if it's WRONG!!! :banghead:

Why or how have SY found out that it is incorrect?

Tracing phone pings perhaps?

:cow:

ETA: here's a link to the Famous Timeline & Rehearsal Timeline as recorded on the torn off cover of Madeleine's book.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id261.html

Should be quite the show for Kate & Gerry shouldn't it now? They are too confident and too cocky and I'm sick to death of them both. I think they protest too much; and after following this case for years, and the first two; copy and pasting EVERYTHING about it; I have enough to write my own book if I so choose. I own all the photos, still have everything on a diskdrive. They are involved; Kate was last with Madeleine and the kids alone ALONE as he took TWO tennis lessons while SHE was in the FLAT with the KIDS>
Some Vacation yes? And what did it lead to? I think a death. I've always thought so. The dogs hit on the boot of their rental car. I dk what anyone else says they had enough to proceed and prosecute them both. 31 Questions Kate. Answer them.

NOW.

It's not all that amusing that SY are now announcing the "reconstruction" that Amaral had requested a million times over without cooperation.

I wonder if the Tapas crew contributed to this reconstruction or if they are all lawyered up and silent still....

:waitasec:

Shall I point out the illogicality of holding a reconstruction 6 years after the event? But if they get some new information I suppose it's worth it.

:banghead:

It's not all that amusing that SY are now announcing the "reconstruction" that Amaral had requested a million times over without cooperation.

I wonder if the Tapas crew contributed to this reconstruction or if they are all lawyered up and silent still....

:waitasec:

Shall I point out the illogicality of holding a reconstruction 6 years after the event? But if they get some new information I suppose it's worth it.

:banghead:

I thought we had a reconstruction by actors before with crimewatch or am i living in the twighlight zone lol.

Sure they did. Amaral wanted the mccanns and the tapas to do the reconstruction which would make sense they refused didnt they?

just seen the photos of the two possible witnesses.

They are so normal how on earth did anyone drag them out of their memory six years on? Surely if you had seen them at the time why not tell the PJ?

I could never describe someone six years on .......(Mind you to be fair, i cant remember what i did yesterday lol), but still.....

I honestly think all they are doing is looking BEFORE 8.30 to see if anyone saw anything unusual....so maybe from when the child went to the apartment until 8.30 when the parents went out.

Maybe saw something or HEARD something....

We shall see.......not long now.

I hope it is the end, for the child's sake if she is still alive we may be able to get her home for Christmas wouldn't that be wonderful.

Other children have been found alive I keep hoping she will be too.

We musnt forget though there are hundreds more actually young girls who are dragged into pedophile rings sadly if this was her fate she is just one of many who we should all spare a moments thought for. God bless them all, how evil is this world that they can be taken for the lust of many.:( xxxxx

A reconstruction of the timeline may not even involve anything the parents said, it could be they found some of the independent witnesses were not accurate in where they were at specific times. I'm not going to jump to any conclusions until I hear what they have to say changed the timeline.

Should be quite the show for Kate & Gerry shouldn't it now? They are too confident and too cocky and I'm sick to death of them both. I think they protest too much; and after following this case for years, and the first two; copy and pasting EVERYTHING about it; I have enough to write my own book if I so choose. I own all the photos, still have everything on a diskdrive. They are involved; Kate was last with Madeleine and the kids alone ALONE as he took TWO tennis lessons while SHE was in the FLAT with the KIDS>
Some Vacation yes? And what did it lead to? I think a death. I've always thought so. The dogs hit on the boot of their rental car. I dk what anyone else says they had enough to proceed and prosecute them both. 31 Questions Kate. Answer them.

NOW.

So, do you think it's a conspiracy?

A reconstruction of the timeline may not even involve anything the parents said, it could be they found some of the independent witnesses were not accurate in where they were at specific times. I'm not going to jump to any conclusions until I hear what they have to say changed the timeline.

I dont think it has anything to do with what the parents said either.

They are looking prior to 8.30, and significant change in timeline. I wonder and hope that perhaps Tanners sighting at 9.15/20 is thrown out, then it would all make sense, the child could easily have been abducted between gerrys visit at 9.15 and when she was found missing at 10pm.

Its always been tanners sighting that has thrown stuff for me.

What would we be saying about the Smart family if Elizabeth was never found ?

I thought the SY guy explained that the main difference is that now the possible timeframe has been extended until 10 pm? B/c the 9:15 "sighting" has been discounted, so he was telling the public that 9:15 is NOT when she was definately "taken," it could be as late as 10 pm.

I have a hard time believing any of the Tapas 9 as to their versions of who checked on the kids at what times and who saw what. If any reconstruction was to be done, the Portugal lead-guy was right that it had to be back then soon after it happened. I don't see what help it's gonna be 6 years later after everyone has a chance to line up stories and have probably forgotten times, etc.. And I don't think they would be lining up stories b/c they are all involved, I think they would do it to save their friends Kate and Gerry. Also, by now they have a chance to line their stories up with all the evidence collected!

I don't think they really were checking the kids as often as they claimed. After all, the night before, the upstairs lady had heard the kids crying for like an hour and 15 minutes. I think Kate is just saying that she took Madeleine seriously when she said "why did you let us cry last night" (if she even said that), to provide a reason why, of course they were checking up on the kids every 30 minutes that night, b/c you know she was so struck by what Madeleine supposedly told her. Like it was supposed to be some "revelation" moment for her. I think the reason the checking up that night is important to them is because it reduces the possible time frame that something could have happened, making them look less like suspects. Because of course, if you believe that not just the parents saw Madeleine when they checked on her, but also one, or is it two, other people also checked on her and did not notice anything had happened to her....then of course the parents would have no time to be involved in the death. How convenient, their little "alibi."

Of course they forget that people are not dumb and there is still a 3-hour window in which something could have happened before the Tapas dinner. And two of the witnesses who supposedly saw Madeleine are her "murderers." And the others did not actually see Madeleine herself.

That was long, my point is that I don't believe the Tapas group.

What would we be saying about the Smart family if Elizabeth was never found ?

A school aged child being abducted from the safety of her bedroom is WORLDS away from three babies still in nappies being left alone night after night, totally out of earshot, in a foreign hotel in a foreign country.

Apples and oranges.

Also, the Smarts showed their grief and anxiety.

The McCann showed an alarming LACK of grief.

Oh btw, did ES's parents come shooting out of the house like a cork out of a bottle screaming "they've taken her", leaving their remaining children alone again, or did they come out of the house calling her name and looking and knocking on doors?

:dunno:

Like I said, the two events cannot be compared.

The McCanns refused to take part in the reconstruction requested 6 years ago.

There is the dramatic reconstruction, which we saw on Crimewatch.

Then there was the investigative reconstruction, which by its nature requires the involvement of the actual witnesses, reproducing what they individually did when and where.

Amaral wanted a "real" reconstruction, ie, the Tapas crew actually in PDL, physically pacing out where they went and at what time for a team of detectives.

This never happened, still hasn't. All we have now is a "reconstruction" of various aspects of that evening....no flow, just disjointed scenes, and apparently zero contribution from the Tapas crew.

That's not what I call a "reconstruction" in the investigative sense, nor LE I would imagine.

The McCanns refused to take part in the reconstruction requested 6 years ago.

There is the dramatic reconstruction, which we saw on Crimewatch.

Then there was the investigative reconstruction, which by its nature requires the involvement of the actual witnesses, reproducing what they individually did when and where.

Amaral wanted a "real" reconstruction, ie, the Tapas crew actually in PDL, physically pacing out where they went and at what time for a team of detectives.

This never happened, still hasn't. All we have now is a "reconstruction" of various aspects of that evening....no flow, just disjointed scenes, and apparently zero contribution from the Tapas crew.

That's not what I call a "reconstruction" in the investigative sense, nor LE I would imagine.

I understand what you are saying, but I'm not sure why you quoted my post as I was speaking of a reconstructed timeline, not a reconstructed scene. MOO and whatnot.

I understand what you are saying, but I'm not sure why you quoted my post as I was speaking of a reconstructed timeline, not a reconstructed scene. MOO and whatnot.

Yeah me neither :waitasec: :p

An Investigative reconstruction, per Amaral, has never been done, because they refused to cooperate.

:D

Yeah me neither :waitasec: :p

An Investigative reconstruction, per Amaral, has never been done, because they refused to cooperate.

:D

I don't trust officer in charge of Madeleines case, Amaral. He was charged with a crime regarding the disappearance of another child which was never found. So he is now a convicted criminal?
Then he went on making money out of Madeleine's case.. what kind of a professional is this?
If he was in the UK he would be in prison.
Plus while he was in charge of Madeleines case he failed to do what Scotland Yard did now, find the Jane Tanners e-fit. Why he never interviewed the creche parents and why he hasn't checked the CCTV near the Smiths sighting is beyond belief..

I don't trust officer in charge of Madeleines case, Amaral. He was charged with a crime regarding the disappearance of another child which was never found. So he is now a convicted criminal?
Then he went on making money out of Madeleine's case.. what kind of a professional is this?
If he was in the UK he would be in prison.
Plus while he was in charge of Madeleines case he failed to do what Scotland Yard did now, find the Jane Tanners e-fit. Why he never interviewed the creche parents and why he hasn't checked the CCTV near the Smiths sighting is beyond belief..

WRONG.

A judge found her guilty of lying about the police beating her up.

Also the mother Cipriano was found guilty of wasting police time and her sentence for MURDERING HER DAUGHTER in a terrible and VILE way was added to.

Its just a shame she took caused two officers to have penalties because they were trying to protect their own officers from her LYING....about them beating her.

PLEASE if you are going to make statements at least do the research.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/search/label/Cipriano Case?max_results=100

Oh by the way her daughters body has NEVER BEEN FOUND either but they found blood and DNA etc.

Sick of reading about this to be honest, she was a vile creature.

I agree with regards to them not really checking up on the children as often as what they've claimed, because they all knew that it would look bad. That's the reason why a lot of people have suspected some sort of cover-up. I believe the abductor probably had a broader window of opportunity to take her after noticing the pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123